Bull takes wife away for weekend

I take my married GFs out of town as often as they can be available. Gives us an opportunity to be out in public without her worrying about being seen by someone she knows (or worse, hubby knows). I can also get her to dress totally slutty when we are away.
Perfect. My wife loves the freedom to be with him and demonstrative in public, wearing sexy flashy stuff.

I’m a proud new entrant into the cuck world. This journey began 2 years ago when my wife said let’s start pegging. I wasn’t sure but said ok. That blossomed into a full blown obsession of mine. It was addictive. Then 6 mos ago she said I want you to be a cuck while I fuck men and you watch. I said no. She immediately stopped pegging me and said until I submit the pegging is over. I lasted 1 month until I caved. She already had a black bull from work lined up. He was 25(we’re 45&47) and built like a truck. My wife has a sweet super fit body and she’s 5-3. This dude was 6-3 and jacked. She had him over and once he took his clothes off I was in shock. He was packing a 8” fat cock with huge veins.
she had things done to her that I could not imagine. Held her up and pounded her standing. Destroyed her tight pussy and ass and dropped multiple huge loads on her. She ate his ass and also pegged him. It was so hot I now had a new addiction. Her getting nailed by a bbc. We’ve now graduated to 2-3 bbc at a time. It’s crazy.
now she has me doing cleanup. Until you get there you never imagine how intoxicating it can be. The amount of come she gets on her on any given session is amazing. And it’s my job to handle it all. They record her getting hang banged and her and I watch it together after but I still get pegged so all is well.
This is now my life and I have her to thank
I need this to be my life along with complete feminization!

Back