Bull struggle

For you cucks the struggle is about cumming enough or making her satisfied. My problem is the other way around, I can cum up to 18 times and I wanna have sex for hours but always the women say "That's too much cum" or they cum one or twice then they are too tired to continue. They are filled and satisfied while I am still horny and having tons of cum remaining and I have to stop because her standard has became the one of her hubby who cums once and stops.

For you cucks the struggle is about cumming enough or making her satisfied. My problem is the other way around, I can cum up to 18 times and I wanna have sex for hours but always the women say "That's too much cum" or they cum one or twice then they are too tired to continue. They are filled and satisfied while I am still horny and having tons of cum remaining and I have to stop because her standard has became the one of her hubby who cums once and stops.
Lol 18 times really? I find that hard to believe. I'll give you 18 orgasms. A man only has a finite amount of semen in his body at any given time. And I am pretty sure after about 4 ejaculations your shooting nothing but dust. And if you can ejaculate that many times in say a 4 hour session you do the math. That's a load every 13 minutes with no recovery time. Sounds like the imagination of a white guy to me. But hey more power to you.

Lol 18 times really? I find that hard to believe. I'll give you 18 orgasms. A man only has a finite amount of semen in his body at any given time. And I am pretty sure after about 4 ejaculations your shooting nothing but dust. And if you can ejaculate that many times in say a 4 hour session you do the math. That's a load every 13 minutes with no recovery time. Sounds like the imagination of a white guy to me. But hey more power to you.
Lol, I don't blame you if you can only cum up to 4 times. It is capabilities man, and if you cannot believe it then as you like.

Back