Bull present on your wedding day?

Has anyone had their wife’s bull present at their wedding?

We did, he fucked her just before we were married (so she carried his seed in her down the aisle) and then he was in the marital bed for the wedding night.

I was made to sleep in the bathroom and was allowed out to clean them both when he had finished with her.

Interested to hear if anyone else had similar experiences?

In my past relationship, my fianc’e had cuckold me with our neighbor. He was much more an alpha male. They had sex a few times two months before the wedding. She usually snuck around. Night before wedding I had a bachelor party and she had bachelorette party. Afterwards she fucked her lover over night. We saw him and his wife at the wedding. After the wedding we went to a local hotel before traveling the next morning to our honeymoon. At the hotel, she surprised me and he showed up. She wanted him alone in the room for twenty minutes. He left and ten minutes later his wife showed up looking for him. On the honeymoon she called him a few times and barely wanted anything to do with me. She said he was just much better in bed. I later found out about the night before the wedding from her girl friend.

Has anyone had their wife’s bull present at their wedding?

We did, he fucked her just before we were married (so she carried his seed in her down the aisle) and then he was in the marital bed for the wedding night.

I was made to sleep in the bathroom and was allowed out to clean them both when he had finished with her.

Interested to hear if anyone else had similar experiences?
The best wedding day and wedding night for a hotwife and cuckold!

In my past relationship, my fianc’e had cuckold me with our neighbor. He was much more an alpha male. They had sex a few times two months before the wedding. She usually snuck around. Night before wedding I had a bachelor party and she had bachelorette party. Afterwards she fucked her lover over night. We saw him and his wife at the wedding. After the wedding we went to a local hotel before traveling the next morning to our honeymoon. At the hotel, she surprised me and he showed up. She wanted him alone in the room for twenty minutes. He left and ten minutes later his wife showed up looking for him. On the honeymoon she called him a few times and barely wanted anything to do with me. She said he was just much better in bed. I later found out about the night before the wedding from her girl friend.

My wife is currently with my neighbor and is regularly. I have to listen to them through the walk :(

Are you still married to her?

We eloped, small wedding, bull as best man, her best friend as maid of honor, and her bf's husband as witness. Of course the bull consumated the marriage, i cleaned, and it was a day or two later until she said i could "make it legal". Couple of days later her maid of honor started to ask the question about what happened after she left but stopped - she didn't want to know or at least have her suspicions confirmed.

Last edited:
Before, during, and/or after...it'll be a lot of fun

Fuck yeah, bruh. Keep her pussy filled up with that black seed. I like the idea of that jizz running down her leg at the ceremony hehe. The whiteboi she's marrying won't have a clue. At the reception you can fuck her in the bathroom, then after it's over, let her lameass husband watch you give her the black dick again.

Fuck yeah, bruh. Keep her pussy filled up with that black seed. I like the idea of that jizz running down her leg at the ceremony hehe. The whiteboi she's marrying won't have a clue. At the reception you can fuck her in the bathroom, then after it's over, let her lameass husband watch you give her the black dick again.
Yes. Helped three couples initial public offering...for black slave ring that's pierced serving as bride IMPREGNATor

Back