Bull Needs Service

Wife4bbc42

Couple
From
GA, US
Love the idea of sitting in the bed with the wife when she gets a text from her bull telling her he wants a blow job. He tells her that he is on the way to our house, and that she should come out to his car when he arrives. She gets wet instantly, and is obviously excited. She doesn't ask. She just tells me she's gonna go take care of her pussy's owner. She tells me she'll do whatever he needs. When he arrives she does as she's told and goes to him. Wearing only her robe. Leaves me in the bed. She sucks him and swallows him in his car, allowing him to touch and feel her as he wishes. She cleans him up and comes back to bed and tells me all about it. Kissing me, knowing his cum was just in her mouth. She tells me to go down on her to satisfy her. Hopefully letting me cum inside her bull's beautiful pussy. Dream scenario!!

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Love the idea of sitting in the bed with the wife when she gets a text from her bull telling her he wants a blow job. He tells her that he is on the way to our house, and that she should come out to his car when he arrives. She gets wet instantly, and is obviously excited. She doesn't ask. She just tells me she's gonna go take care of her pussy's owner. She tells me she'll do whatever he needs. When he arrives she does as she's told and goes to him. Wearing only her robe. Leaves me in the bed. She sucks him and swallows him in his car, allowing him to touch and feel her as he wishes. She cleans him up and comes back to bed and tells me all about it. Kissing me, knowing his cum was just in her mouth. She tells me to go down on her to satisfy her. Hopefully letting me cum inside her bull's beautiful pussy. Dream scenario!!

Any thoughts?

View attachment 4847406View attachment 4849041View attachment 4849043
I would enjoy having her suck my dick here in Destin Fla

Any thoughts?

View attachment 4847406View attachment 4849041View attachment 4849043
I would love for my wife’s pussy to be black owned!
I am ready for the two of us to serve the BNWO!

Back