Bull in Jersey Looking for white couple to cuck...

Yall talking about forming an NJ GB crew? I'm with it !
WHAt part of jersey you from? The fuckable women are out from 9am -2pm in the simplest places. Ill send u somewhere and ull see it as well. This site for fun. If u get lucky on here good if not, i know where the women you want are its all on you at that point

I have been lucky enough to meet off this site ( as recent as two weekends ago) but I know I alot of people here are flakes or here for the fantasy. 9 Am to 2pm is Prime Hours and I am not against having more or better insight. Thought NJ was dead until I heard from my playmate and now you telling as well. If I can find more frequency in state it would be a blessing. Not saying I'd travel less, but it would be more fun
Yeah i have too, but its easy at the same time. See what u like on here, pm them, dont entertain a public convo. After that exchange kik and verify on there with the video chat. If they cant do that they bullshit. Complete bullshit and stay away until they ready for that. Its summer time women are out. What part of Jersey you from? Maybe I got to put a kik group together if yall 3 and well pick and choose the women we want in. Let me if yall down. I guess im different with this, I grew up in a white town in the 80s so white girls arent nothing new to me or special. Jersey is well alive, most chicks hubbys dont give a fuck, she cheating, or the hubby is the asshole cuck type.

I have been lucky enough to meet off this site ( as recent as two weekends ago) but I know I alot of people here are flakes or here for the fantasy. 9 Am to 2pm is Prime Hours and I am not against having more or better insight. Thought NJ was dead until I heard from my playmate and now you telling as well. If I can find more frequency in state it would be a blessing. Not saying I'd travel less, but it would be more fun
My black man i see your 420 friendly, yooooo white girls love to get high. You could pull a bitch faster witha blunt then trying to see if she fuck bbc. We all got to meet up, i can show yall how to fuck ******* up

Back