Bull I met 5 years ago is sending me nudes with other girl! toughts?

The thing is do u like it? Does it get u wet ?..it's not showing off ...I know what he's doing..he wants to be the main attraction..have u asked him to stop? If not I don't think u are being honest with urself..IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT HE INTENDED it to do...I did that kind of stuff a few years back .it works

A guy I hook up with 5 years ago is recently sending me picture of him with other women saying he's missing me.

what you think he's up to?

BTW: we hook up only twice and he was always thinking about his fun and not so much about mine
Unnecessary dramma, just block if you have no intention of ever fucking again.

A guy I hook up with 5 years ago is recently sending me picture of him with other women saying he's missing me.

what you think he's up to?

BTW: we hook up only twice and he was always thinking about his fun and not so much about mine

Mrs had a Frenchie that she was very smitten with. He was staying in California and we're in Texas and spent the time sexting and exchanging pics. After over a year (thanks covid) they got to hook up and it was also all about him. To top it off he wasn't that great in bed. He then starts texting her like she's his gf, talking about his personal life and dating. Very odd.

He was quickly blocked.

He obviously loves himself so much that he'd like to make you feel jealous or remind you about how good you two were together and believes it would convince you to see him again soon. That is up to you. If you are not into that anymore (obviously you are since you are here) then just say what you feel.

Back