miamicpl69

Couple
From
FL, US
Hi everyone. Me and my fiance are getting close to her first BBC experience. The bull is extremely professional and has mentioned he is very dominant. It started out withhim saying he'd verbally humiliate me, have me put his cock inside of her, lick her clit while he fucks her etc. all of which I'm ok with. Lately he's been turning it more to where he he wants to fuck us both and both be his sluts. I have never submitted to another man no matter how dominant and I don't think I'm comfortable with this, but I am 100% submissive to my fiance when she wants it and if it turns her on I'll gladly do it.

Question I have though is how would you necessarily bring this up and would you be comfortable be submissive that way? I'm still torn and on the fence currently.

I'm not though, I don't find men attractive in anyway, what turns me on seeing her turned on and getting off, which is what is making this hard for me as if the thought of me doing that turns her on should I do it to, to make her more turned on.
I understand completely and I do think licking her clit while he is fucking her is a very cuckold thing to do, but him wanting to fuck you in the ass is crossing the line if you are not into it.

Absolutely consent is critical. Always.

That said, one time after one of my subs told me she didn't like doing what she'd just done, I asked why she didn't say anything before she did it. Her answer was illuminating.

"I don't like doing [what I just did], but I get off really hard on submission. It's not submission if it's something I'm happy to do, that I want to do. It's submission when I don't want to but do it because I'm told."

There are still hard limits. If you are set against MM contact then that must be respected. If he pushes against that, lose him.

If it is only 'I have never done this' (that applies to everything you do the first time...) and 'I am uncomfortable with it', but "I am 100% submissive to my fiance when she wants it and if it turns her on I'll gladly do it" it sounds like you're looking at a submission situation.

You might feel no interest in MM contact. You might decide you do not like the feeling of a cock in your mouth or in your ass, you might find it emotionally or physically uncomfortable... and that might be what makes you realize you really are submitting to the situation, and that could be what really makes it great. You're not doing it because you like doing it, you're doing it because your fiance wants you to, and you love doing what she wants.

Absolutely consent is critical. Always.

That said, one time after one of my subs told me she didn't like doing what she'd just done, I asked why she didn't say anything before she did it. Her answer was illuminating.

"I don't like doing [what I just did], but I get off really hard on submission. It's not submission if it's something I'm happy to do, that I want to do. It's submission when I don't want to but do it because I'm told."

There are still hard limits. If you are set against MM contact then that must be respected. If he pushes against that, lose him.

If it is only 'I have never done this' (that applies to everything you do the first time...) and 'I am uncomfortable with it', but "I am 100% submissive to my fiance when she wants it and if it turns her on I'll gladly do it" it sounds like you're looking at a submission situation.

You might feel no interest in MM contact. You might decide you do not like the feeling of a cock in your mouth or in your ass, you might find it emotionally or physically uncomfortable... and that might be what makes you realize you really are submitting to the situation, and that could be what really makes it great. You're not doing it because you like doing it, you're doing it because your fiance wants you to, and you love doing what she wants.
Thank you for the response and you're correct. I have no problem being submissive towards my fiancé, she has topped me before and I absolutely loved it. I even spoke with the bull and I'm already on board with penis humiliation, putting his cock in her, sucking before he enters her, none of that bothers me. However in this situation it's our very first of me sharing her with someone else, I feel like I'd be more comfortable if it wasn't our first time as at this point this could be a one time thing. Also I really wanted to just watch her the first time.

I have talked to her about it and she's on the fence currently. She told me she would try to decide before we meet him. I told her that was fine but if she wanted to wait until we was in the moment that is fine as well as in the end I want her to have the time of her life, for as much as I love sex with her and me getting off nothing turns me on more than seeing her get off. In the end I'm going to leave it up to her and do what I can to please her.

Thank you for the response and you're correct. I have no problem being submissive towards my fiancé, she has topped me before and I absolutely loved it. I even spoke with the bull and I'm already on board with penis humiliation, putting his cock in her, sucking before he enters her, none of that bothers me. However in this situation it's our very first of me sharing her with someone else, I feel like I'd be more comfortable if it wasn't our first time as at this point this could be a one time thing. Also I really wanted to just watch her the first time.

I have talked to her about it and she's on the fence currently. She told me she would try to decide before we meet him. I told her that was fine but if she wanted to wait until we was in the moment that is fine as well as in the end I want her to have the time of her life, for as much as I love sex with her and me getting off nothing turns me on more than seeing her get off. In the end I'm going to leave it up to her and do what I can to please her.
This already is something new to you, then, and 'one new thing at a time' is reasonable caution.

I'm not one who says "a cuckold has to give in on all things", nor even that being submissive means being without will or boundaries. I've seen subs who used that as a source of strength. Knowing her position and that she was safe gave her the confidence to face down pretty much anyone else: "I am submissive, but I am not submissive to you" was a hard message for her boyfriend to swallow. Heh, and given a situation somewhat similar to yours ("you can watch, at a price: you'll be right next to her") he went chickenshit and left. You have the courage to stay, even if it leads -- eventually -- to a situation you haven't yet been in.

Hi everyone. Me and my fiance are getting close to her first BBC experience. The bull is extremely professional and has mentioned he is very dominant. It started out withhim saying he'd verbally humiliate me, have me put his cock inside of her, lick her clit while he fucks her etc. all of which I'm ok with. Lately he's been turning it more to where he he wants to fuck us both and both be his sluts. I have never submitted to another man no matter how dominant and I don't think I'm comfortable with this, but I am 100% submissive to my fiance when she wants it and if it turns her on I'll gladly do it.

Question I have though is how would you necessarily bring this up and would you be comfortable be submissive that way? I'm still torn and on the fence currently.
I would personally recommend that you go for it I did and never looked back also forms a great bond between the 3 of you

If it turns her on you owe it to try it at least once or twice, but you will enjoy it.
And she will absolutely love watching it, There will times it won’t happen and you will begging for it. And if your are good at it he will take you whenever he wants, even if she is not around, practice makes perfect. Submit and relax.

Does your wife know your bull is encouraging this? If not, tell her and see how she feels about it. But, also tell her how you feel about it.

I'm bisexual, and I have never had a problem with sucking the cock of my wife's bulls. But, she loves that about me and encourages me to do it often.

It sounds like to me, after reading that your fiance has already "topped" you and you "absolutely loved it", that you will indeed
become a bottom. I assume she used a strap-on or just worked a dildo in you?
My wife did the same. It was her idea and I was totally embarrassed. But it was even more embarrassing when she literally fucked the
cum out of me.

I was on all fours and I came without touching myself (first time ever).
She was talking dirty to me and told me to "cum like a girl".
She squealed with delight as she saw the cum dribble out the end of my foreskin.

Even though I assumed (correctly) that her motivation for turning me into a bottom
was part guilt and part get me out of the house so she and her bull could have more privacy,
I accepted it.

Once I started getting spit roasted and taking cum from both ends, any mental blocks
just fell away. I had become a full-fledged, total pig bottom.
It's what the bull wanted... what my wife wanted... and I'm thankful it happened!

Back