Brothas what do you think of Kris Jenner.

The show, the Kardashian family and their marketing brand is centered on the celebration of the Black man's sexual prowess. The Kardashians literally get paid millions to service Black men's cocks. In the process they promote the IR movement worldwide. They have every white girl age group influenced; from MILFy mom to the youngest ******* Kylie. Black Power has reduced the ultimate whiteboi hero; an Olympic gold medalist to a 1950's pin-up, sissy trans-girl. Lots of people love to hate them, but that's part of the brand. They are normalizing the white girl slut.

About the only aspect of Black Power they don't seem to be promoting is the feminization of the young adult whiteboi. That's an ever growing market they seem to be missing out on.
100% correct.

From the question originating this thread, I'm assuming we're just talking about a piece of pussy - famous pussy? Yes. Rich pussy? Yes But sexy lookiing white pussy? Yes, regardless how she got to be a sexy piece of white pussy.
all I'm considering is whether I think she'd be a great piece of white pussy. My answer is...hell yeah I'd like to have a fact-based opinion as to if she is a good fuck or not, and that means I'd have to fuck her blue to have one. No problem.

The show, the Kardashian family and their marketing brand is centered on the celebration of the Black man's sexual prowess. The Kardashians literally get paid millions to service Black men's cocks. In the process they promote the IR movement worldwide. They have every white girl age group influenced; from MILFy mom to the youngest ******* Kylie. Black Power has reduced the ultimate whiteboi hero; an Olympic gold medalist to a 1950's pin-up, sissy trans-girl. Lots of people love to hate them, but that's part of the brand. They are normalizing the white girl slut.

About the only aspect of Black Power they don't seem to be promoting is the feminization of the young adult whiteboi. That's an ever growing market they seem to be missing out on.
make your profile viewable so i can see your other posts, i like the way you think

Back