Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week i was fun with new friend, and protection broken at the wrong time, it he ends cumming inside me. :mad::mad::mad:
After broke we continue without, because the cum already inside me. Im use pills, but I was afraid.
What would you do?
View attachment 2120899
Tell him he needs a bigger condom. I'm betting he knew it broke before he came. You can tell by the feel. He didn't care , probably felt better, oops, too late

This week i was fun with new friend, and protection broken at the wrong time, it he ends cumming inside me. :mad::mad::mad:
After broke we continue without, because the cum already inside me. Im use pills, but I was afraid.
What would you do?
View attachment 2120899
Tell him he needs a bigger condom. I'm betting he knew it broke before he came. You can tell by the feel. He didn't care , probably felt better, oops, too late

Plan B.... very effective up to 72 hours after unprotected sex. You have time, don’t sweat it. Free at many clinics and available over the counter at all big and most small pharmacies. Take it from this Nurse, have yourself a plan for these moments before they happen.
i know this is not the proper way but, if i had a hot white wife who likes black men and lets the tested ones go bare in her, i would be very very tempted to change her Plan B pills to a pain killers or something like that...the idea of white couple having interracial pregnancy is over the moon!

i know this is not the proper way but, if i had a hot white wife who likes black men and lets the tested ones go bare in her, i would be very very tempted to change her Plan B pills to a pain killers or something like that...the idea of white couple having interracial pregnancy is over the moon!
There is the upbringing, cost, explaining to family, the looks from people, etc. You ok with dealing with all that, is your wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back