broken condom, fertile wife, experiences?

Annet&Jon

Couple
It is amazing find this community with so many couples in the same lifestyle, makes us more comfortable. We will tell you what happened to us.

We had our first time last month in our vacations, we met a very nice guy, we told him our fantasy and he convinced us easy, next day he told us that his friend want join too, we are a shy couple so we hesitated , he told us that they had experience doing this and she was going to have a great time so we agree.

She was not in birth control since our ******* so we told them to be careful that he was not in birth control and we were new so better to go slowly, she was shaking a little bit of nerves but things were going well, they were careful. After the first cum the guy said the condom was broken and yes could see the cum out of her pussy, we care a lot she ran to the bathroom and was there for a while, we were talking for a while and the guys try to calm us.

After about 30 minutes, she was sitting on the bed and the other guy stood in front of her, he was still hard, and he said he needed help with that he could not leave like that, she did not say anything but he took her hand and put it on his thing, she started sucking him, things were getting hot again, a while later he told her to lie down and he got on top of her, he said he was going to fuck her bareback that she already had a shot inside so did not matter anymore, she looked at me and I nodded so he started fuck her and of course, he cum inside her.

Then the other guy joined and the session was quite long, all the cums were inside her pussy. Finally i think, the first guy cum 3 times and the other guy 2 times. Next day we went for morning pill, the following weeks we are really worried and nervous when she was making a pregnancy test, but she never got pregnant, a relief for us.

Now we talk about that and we think that they broke the condom on purpose, but we both agree that it was a great experience, I have never seen my wife as at that moment and the thing about having two huge BBCs shooting inside her fertile pussy was awesome, we do not regret it.

But of course next time she will be on pill and condoms. Have you had something similar? They are very huge but how common is that condoms are accidentally broken in this lifestyle?

Sorry for English, we are from Europe.

It is amazing find this community with so many couples in the same lifestyle, makes us more comfortable. We will tell you what happened to us.

We had our first time last month in our vacations, we met a very nice guy, we told him our fantasy and he convinced us easy, next day he told us that his friend want join too, we are a shy couple so we hesitated , he told us that they had experience doing this and she was going to have a great time so we agree.

She was not in birth control since our ******* so we told them to be careful that he was not in birth control and we were new so better to go slowly, she was shaking a little bit of nerves but things were going well, they were careful. After the first cum the guy said the condom was broken and yes could see the cum out of her pussy, we care a lot she ran to the bathroom and was there for a while, we were talking for a while and the guys try to calm us.

After about 30 minutes, she was sitting on the bed and the other guy stood in front of her, he was still hard, and he said he needed help with that he could not leave like that, she did not say anything but he took her hand and put it on his thing, she started sucking him, things were getting hot again, a while later he told her to lie down and he got on top of her, he said he was going to fuck her bareback that she already had a shot inside so did not matter anymore, she looked at me and I nodded so he started fuck her and of course, he cum inside her.

Then the other guy joined and the session was quite long, all the cums were inside her pussy. Finally i think, the first guy cum 3 times and the other guy 2 times. Next day we went for morning pill, the following weeks we are really worried and nervous when she was making a pregnancy test, but she never got pregnant, a relief for us.

Now we talk about that and we think that they broke the condom on purpose, but we both agree that it was a great experience, I have never seen my wife as at that moment and the thing about having two huge BBCs shooting inside her fertile pussy was awesome, we do not regret it.

But of course next time she will be on pill and condoms. Have you had something similar? They are very huge but how common is that condoms are accidentally broken in this lifestyle?

You shouldn't let her took the morning after pill and be proud off her being pregnant off a black baby.

You should write stories in aduld magazines...
No woman feels good after such an incident, and no longer would think about sex, especialy on her first time. Probably you dont know much about women?

You should write stories in aduld magazines...
No woman feels good after such an incident, and no longer would think about sex, especialy on her first time. Probably you dont know much about women?
She was really worried believe me, we had a long talk. She was in her safe days, that helped her. Will never happen again that is sure.

Hello there. These tense experiences are what you can expect if you enter into this lifestyle. Sooner or later, she might feel the urge to get "bred" i.e. pregnant by one of these guys are at least try preg risk sex. However, if it is a huge concern (for obvious reasons) your wife should definitely go on the pill. Besides pregnancy, your biggest concern is that you only have fun with clean guys (no STDs). Hope you two have many more good experiences to share with us.

It is often said that the use of teeth, scissors or nails to open the condom container entails great risks... According to my experience, condoms may break due a large cock size, a rough fuck and/or a insufficient lubrication. So having sex with a dominant and well endowed black man could imply more risks than a romantic sex session with an average dick, but I don't think this lifestyle has more risks of breaking condoms than other form of sex.

How some couples have explained having a black baby include: telling the truth; saying they were having marital relations difficulties and the wife had a one night stand and they do not believe in abortion; say that they adopted; say they were a surrogate but decided against handing the baby over after -bonding, etc., not saying anything as it is nobody's business but yours!

It appears that in your experience the black guys played you and were not that respectful. You don't have to go along with what you do not want to do, and if there is a next time, spend a bit of time with the bull / stud first without sex to see what he is like. Most respectful bulls / studs will understand -the assholes wont and they are the one's you keep away from. All the best.

It is called 'Preg-Risk Sex'. Usually, it is reserved for those with lots of experience. Instead, you went all the way the first time. Bareback is something fantastic as far as trust and experiences go. It was good that this happened during her safe days of the month. The morning after pill is almost 100% effective, although it does throw off the wife's hormones for a while.

Pill if you plan on having more children. Some couples opt for having tubes tied.

Congratulations to you both and thanks for sharing the experiences.

Back