BREEDING: Responsibility in Black & White (or 4 Blacks & Whites)

So, black men were born to breed, endowed with certain breeding characteristics? Is this from the Jimmy the Greek School of Sociology and Ethnography? And what of black men like me who have no children, are we not fully evolved, did we emerge from the shallow end of the gene pool, or are we not real black men?
Really? Rational thought amidst the one handed typers? LOL

Whether a Bull wants to have anything to do with the baby would be up to him, but ideally, he would have at least some type of relationship with the baby such as an"Uncle" roll or something similar to that.For the baby's sake.

Of course, some just want to breed and pass on their black sperm to as many white pussies as possible.
Ultimately, the main thing is the black man breeds as many white wives as he can to keep the inferior white sperm out of the gene pool and out of white pussy.

Ok, as fantasy is marvelous... see my gf fucked like a cow and impregnated... wow... but reality is very very different. A baby is not a puppy, you can't have it because is a fantasy of a night...
Under birth control with my gf is good a type of roleplayer, is not the same ok but no regrets after...

I totally agree, this is hot too. I cant wait to get my girl bred, its about dominance and ownership to any superior black man let the white couple deal with it. Its not his problem that his seed is meant to breed as many white girls as he can. If any black guy wanted to fuck my girl i would take it as an honor and insist that he not only fucks her raw but cums deep in her tight fertile pussy
I agree that Blacks should bred with white women. I am married and have been breed once so far. Trying again now. My husband is in total agreement.

We neuter cats and dogs so they don't breed indiscriminately, yet human beings with a fraction of the intelligence of your run of the mill shelter ******* are free to further contaminate the gene pool.
So you believe that white men should be castrated?

So you believe that white men should be castrated?

Absolutely not! I don't buy into this Black superiority/White inferiority garbage, nor do I advocate breeding as sport. I don't know how you could infer that from my post, given that I made no mention of race or gender. I think hopelessly stupid, irresponsible people should be sterilized, and every race has plenty that fit that category.

Absolutely not! I don't buy into this Black superiority/White inferiority garbage, nor do I advocate breeding as sport. I don't know how you could infer that from my post, given that I made no mention of race or gender. I think hopelessly stupid, irresponsible people should be sterilized, and every race has plenty that fit that category.
I agree. Sorry I must have miss ready your post. I have been breed with my husbands blessings. He is unable to have children. No live sperms.

You're a well thought out guy SouthJersey - generally. But there are worse things than being stupid and/or ignorant. Sterilization is essentially a death sentence on the individual considering the goal is to end that person's genetic line.

I realize you'd probably not actually favor such action if it were to become a real possibility, but you do realize that it's been tried before don't you? Who decides who's to be sterilized and which population is to be wiped out or subjugated? Who among us has that wisdom? Certainly not the plantation owners in the south. Certainly not the crusading Christians of a 1,000 years ago. Certainly not the German elite. Maybe you'd like to put that decision in the hands of religious or political extremists. I'm sure they could make such decisions without hesitation.

As a black man I'd think you'd be particularly sensitive to one group passing judgment and carrying out sentence on another. As a person of German descent living with the indelible stain of the holocaust I could never allow myself even the slightest fantasy indulgence of such final solutions.

I'm not a religious guy at all but Jesus, in response a mob stoning of a (stupid and irresponsible) ******* said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Who among us is qualified?

My point is if you ask a guy to breed your wife are she begs him to cum in her then please be big enough to take responsibility for your own actions are be honest enough to not play the game. If I was to ask a black man to breed my wife are she was having sex and asked him to not use protection and I said nothing and most especially if she begged him to cumin her I am man enough to take full responsibility and not put him through that kind of crap. Individuals have to learn to pay for there own mistakes and not expect others to pay ther way.

My point is if you ask a guy to breed your wife are she begs him to cum in her then please be big enough to take responsibility for your own actions are be honest enough to not play the game. If I was to ask a black man to breed my wife are she was having sex and asked him to not use protection and I said nothing and most especially if she begged him to cumin her I am man enough to take full responsibility and not put him through that kind of crap. Individuals have to learn to pay for there own mistakes and not expect others to pay ther way.
That's almost what happened to me. I been fucking my husbands Black friend for a while. I went off birth control and he never used a condom. I got pregnant.

That's almost what happened to me. I been fucking my husbands Black friend for a while. I went off birth control and he never used a condom. I got pregnant.

Well if you were my wife I would accecpt it and be content to raise the baby as my own and the black guy would not be expected to help in any way, he would if you were okay with it be welcome at any time since the baby would be his by ******* line and as always you would be free to do as you wished.

Well if you were my wife I would accecpt it and be content to raise the baby as my own and the black guy would not be expected to help in any way, he would if you were okay with it be welcome at any time since the baby would be his by ******* line and as always you would be free to do as you wished.
We are in that situation. y husband is all accepting of my Black baby and the ******* is a friend of my husband.

Being a white cuck wannabe I know the potency of the fantasy of being a white cuck whose partner has a black baby but we need to be careful here. I deeply desire to be a cuck (and that's real, not just fantasy) but before my partner had a black baby I'd want to absolutely make sure that the ******* would have a part to play in the baby's and baby's life and future.
There are numerous fantasies about white wives being bred by alpha black men via gang bangs and the ******* remaining anonymous but please let us never get to the stage where a baby is denied a ******* due to short term sexual elation - no matter how exciting it is. Let morality and the knowledge of doing right always take preference to sexual fetish or satisfaction.
And I say that knowing I'm looking for a white female for a long-term cuckold relationship.

Back