Votes: 406 32.2%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 635 50.3%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 49 3.9%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 342 27.1%

• Total voters
I’ve actually been bred, more then once and also all different ways. Not on purpose just how it ended up happening. Like my first time, having a one night stand, while also with at the time boyfriend. Me always being as horny and promiscuous as I was, i honestly thought I was pregnant by my boyfriend. Finding out later that my bf wasn’t cumming in me because he didn’t feel much, he would get tired and just play it off as if he did. This is also how we got into the lifestyle with out knowing the lifestyle at that time, being as young as we were. So naturally the fact that I was bred from a one night stand, had me wet and horny all the time, for one if I knew at the time I was bred I’m not to sure I would of had it, i honestly believe I would have aborted due to being scared of what others would think or say, including my racist Hispanic parents who always told me I couldn’t date a black guy. Which of course I was always most attracted too.

Attachments

• IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 327
  • IMG_2111.jpeg
    IMG_2111.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 351
thats fucking nice
I’ve actually been bred, more then once and also all different ways. Not on purpose just how it ended up happening. Like my first time, having a one night stand, while also with at the time boyfriend. Me always being as horny and promiscuous as I was, i honestly thought I was pregnant by my boyfriend. Finding out later that my bf wasn’t cumming in me because he didn’t feel much, he would get tired and just play it off as if he did. This is also how we got into the lifestyle with out knowing the lifestyle at that time, being as young as we were. So naturally the fact that I was bred from a one night stand, had me wet and horny all the time, for one if I knew at the time I was bred I’m not to sure I would of had it, i honestly believe I would have aborted due to being scared of what others would think or say, including my racist Hispanic parents who always told me I couldn’t date a black guy. Which of course I was always most attracted too.

Back