Votes: 419 32.5%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 647 50.2%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 50 3.9%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 348 27.0%

• Total voters
BREEDING is the #1 request I get from women and Couples.
I think a lot of women and couples are SERIOUS about black breeding but they are worried what their community and family will think about them.

Eventually the stigma won't matter anymore. I guarantee you more couples will start doing it

BREEDING is the #1 request I get from women and Couples.
I think a lot of women and couples are SERIOUS about black breeding but they are worried what their community and family will think about them.

Eventually the stigma won't matter anymore. I guarantee you more couples will start doing it
you're right, stereotypes are breaking

Every once in awhile I meet a couple who isn't afraid to risk it and they are willing to deal with the consequences.

This was an actual breeding trip, financed by her cuckold husband. He found me on Reddit during one of their Texas trips and we became close friends.

Then he bought my flight to fly up north and spend a weekend with her ✈️

View attachment YouCut_20230825_061819542.mp4

Hi, my husband and I are from the Montreal area, Canada and we decided to make me available to black guys. I' m not 100% sure yet, but let's get acquainted to start with:) As my husband is sterile, he just lets nature follow its way... If anyone lives further away, there might be a possibility to stay over for some time too. Well, though I'm nervous to be honest, I took the courage to post this add:)
Hey 👋🏿 hope you are both well, I’d love to initiate you both to whole new world of pleasure. My name is Reid

Every once in awhile I meet a couple who isn't afraid to risk it and they are willing to deal with the consequences.

This was an actual breeding trip, financed by her cuckold husband. He found me on Reddit during one of their Texas trips and we became close friends.

View attachment 6459950
Keep up the good work..!
:qos:

View attachment 6459950
Where on reddit! Love to support your work!!

View attachment 6459950
Hi ! Hope you knocked her up. For sure the husband booked the flight for when she was ovulating.

I’m based in the Boston but travel around Massachusetts/New England. I’d gladly travel to be breed/sperm donor for a couple. Message me if you’re interested or serious.

Attachments

• IMG_8867.jpeg
    IMG_8867.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_8829.jpeg
    IMG_8829.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7157.jpeg
    IMG_7157.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6936.jpeg
    IMG_6936.jpeg