Votes: 421 32.5%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 648 50.0%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 50 3.9%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 351 27.1%

• Total voters
I actually think its very nice of a black bull to knock up white married women, because many of them want an offspring, but either their husband can knock em up or they need someone with very potent sperm. The only drawback is, that many black bulls are not so wealthy and would not even think about helping their black owned white couple financially with raising his offspring. If black wealthy celebrities were to provide, you would see many more black owned white couples with black mixed offspring in their homestead.
View attachment 5978580
would love to breed your wife

alot of mix feelings in here. the breeding kink turned up for me as i'm getting close to 40. the peak sex drive and carnal urges rises. i think its our animalistic nature coming out in the form of this fetish. I did it once years ago with 50 y/o GILF. it was by accident but it was such a hot fuck session to cum inside someone else's wife behind his back. i never came harder and i knew she would be pregnant. she freaked and didn't keep it but we kept fucking raw while she got on birth control. its crazy to say a woman her age with grown adult children and grandchildren has to get on birth control because her younger side dude is a bull stud with potent sperm. lol. i miss her.:devilish:

Back