Votes: 422 32.3%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 653 50.0%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 50 3.8%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 356 27.3%

• Total voters
My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the *******, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm.View attachment 5826541
❤️❤️❤️

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the *******, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm.View attachment 5826541
How’s the pregnancy going??

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOScreenshot_2023-03-07-18-02-58-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to disappearance of white raceView attachment 5886742
I dont believe you

Why don't you believe?
this sounds like a fantasy, not like truth
And if you really want, as you say,"the disapperance of white race ", it s awful.
My wife has Black; Lovers, I know how hot it is, I know they are superior nto us but there are limits
I do hope your story is only the result of your imagination

this sounds like a fantasy, not like truth
And if you really want, as you say,"the disapperance of white race ", it s awful.
My wife has Black; Lovers, I know how hot it is, I know they are superior nto us but there are limits
I do hope your story is only the result of your imagination
I am sorry you don't believe, probably we have just made different experiences up to this one that, I admit, is very strong and difficult to think a couple can look for. But our fetish for BNWO is strong and real, I can understand the sentence can hurt, but this is what we are doing... I hope you can accept your limits are different from ours, and we do the same.

I am sorry you don't believe, probably we have just made different experiences up to this one that, I admit, is very strong and difficult to think a couple can look for. But our fetish for BNWO is strong and real, I can understand the sentence can hurt, but this is what we are doing... I hope you can accept your limits are different from ours, and we do the same.
Raising a c h i l d is not a game !!! You should not play with his life !! This is too much ! I agrre with you, it s fantastic to watch our white wives fucked by powerful Black Men.. But an innocent k i d invovlved in this !!!!!!!

Raising a c h i l d is not a game !!! You should not play with his life !! This is too much ! I agrre with you, it s fantastic to watch our white wives fucked by powerful Black Men.. But an innocent k i d invovlved in this !!!!!!!
We can commit ourselves to his growth and education, we won't have an abortion like many do, but he will be loved as he was ours. Either way, I'm not going to convince you any further.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to disappearance of white raceView attachment 5886742
Is that the wife? She's sexy

I love the thought and act of breeding and found no situation is ever the same.. anyone here been bred thought about or in the process of it.. and if your looking to breed you can post here with general location I'm sure more people are willing besides myself

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWO
View attachment 5886742
Auguri

Back