Votes: 422 32.3%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 653 50.0%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 50 3.8%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 356 27.3%

• Total voters
Hi, my husband and I are from the Montreal area, Canada and we decided to make me available to black guys. I' m not 100% sure yet, but let's get acquainted to start with:) As my husband is sterile, he just lets nature follow its way... If anyone lives further away, there might be a possibility to stay over for some time too. Well, though I'm nervous to be honest, I took the courage to post this add:)
I’ll be honor to

Right after our first baby the wife and I were in a restaurant and one of her bulls that she used to fuck came to our table. I never watched this black guy fuck my young wife but I took her to his place and dropped her off many times. He was looking at my ******* then he looks at me and said Leigh all the ni##$r cum I pumped in your white pussy I would have bet money she would have been black. Then I remembered I mostly butt fucked you and shot off in your asshole. He just chuckles and said your wife loved cleaning my black cock with her tongue after I busted in her asshole

Paola is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the *******, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm.View attachment 5826541
Shouldn't be drinking while pregnant

Back