Votes: 400 32.0%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 630 50.4%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 48 3.8%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 338 27.0%

• Total voters
My wife has been bred by me and probably 2 or 3 other white men. I am sad to say that my wife has not been bred by a black man.
My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white pussy . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
Is she still fertile?

Hi, my husband and I are from the Montreal area, Canada and we decided to make me available to black guys. I' m not 100% sure yet, but let's get acquainted to start with:) As my husband is sterile, he just lets nature follow its way... If anyone lives further away, there might be a possibility to stay over for some time too. Well, though I'm nervous to be honest, I took the courage to post this add:)
Message me ivy let's talk for real. No ganes

My question is why is this under the extreme list, this is how we got started with black men, most we have played with so not wear condoms and do not ask a lot birth control.

The bull my wife is with as I write this went bare and balls deep on the first date, once he asked about diesease, but not a word about birth control.

We love it.

My question is why is this under the extreme list, this is how we got started with black men, most we have played with so not wear condoms and do not ask a lot birth control.

The bull my wife is with as I write this went bare and balls deep on the first date, once he asked about diesease, but not a word about birth control.

We love it.
We love it also. I think that it is in the Extreme List because it is still Extreme for a white wife to have a black man's baby. If your wife had a black man's baby, would you tell you and your wife's families and your friends?

Back