Votes: 411 32.4%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 638 50.2%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 50 3.9%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 344 27.1%

• Total voters
I totally agree and black men cum in larger amount too. It took me a some time but now I can admit that black men overall have longer, thicker and heavier dicks and can understand why our white girls love fucking black guys. I now totally support white girls going black. More white guys need to admit that black guys are kings in the sex department and help our white women to go black.
I feel the same with white women, I get why black men enjoy fucking them. Especially the young, hot fertile ones.

Yes I’m currently looking for a beautiful black boyfriend to do this with.
could you maybe descibe how this would go? maybe make a post about it and talk about all the details. Like what type of girls to what you will do after the girls give birth?. Pretty please. It would be great to see what blackcuckquean would say on the topic. Thank you!

could you maybe descibe how this would go? maybe make a post about it and talk about all the details. Like what type of girls to what you will do after the girls give birth?. Pretty please. It would be great to see what blackcuckquean would say on the topic. Thank you!

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/why-don’t-we-have-a-sub-section-for-black-female-cuckqueans.216039/

My type of women is young, hot and fertile

I love the idea of helping find the girl and rubbing his back as he breeds her in our bed when she’s ovulating.

It’s definitely made in nature. People tried to stop them being together but they lust after each other like crazy.
Yes they certainly do and I love it because it's so fucking beautiful and so fucking arousing too. Truly nature intended them to be there for each other to experience the greatest sexual pleasure and thus breed. My white dick gets hard from even talking about it. White men just need to admit that black men are the true alpha males and deserve our white women and we should help.

Back