Votes: 406 32.2%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 635 50.3%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 49 3.9%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 342 27.1%

• Total voters
My wife ****** me to accept that she was going to fuck other men by telling me to accept it or she would divorce me. I hated the idea, felt like my whole life was in the toilet, cried, thought of killing her, the guys she was fucking and even myself; but I didn't. Probably because we had 5 children who would lose their mom and ******* if I did.
I agonized for about a year and finally decided if my wife was going to be a filthy slut for black men to enjoy using as their fuck toy, and she was loving being a filthy slut, that I would learn to enjoy watching my wife be a filthy slut for blacl men. Which is what I did. I even enjoyed watching my wife lick and tongue fuck a black man's asshole.
No not at all, We stated swinging when we were in our 30 ,s we both had many partners over a 20 year period.
I loved watching Her having a really big cock, She always said She loved a big dick.
The highlight was when She got DP,d at a swingers party by two well hung black guys.
After that She was BBC only for just over 10 years.
She loved it, So did I when I was allowed to watch Her.
But She preffered to go on Her own as She said it was better for Her when I was not there as the sex was much more uninhibited.
She was a very dirty girl.

Back