Votes: 417 32.5%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 645 50.2%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 50 3.9%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 346 26.9%

• Total voters
Hi, my husband and I are from the Montreal area, Canada and we decided to make me available to black guys. I' m not 100% sure yet, but let's get acquainted to start with:) As my husband is sterile, he just lets nature follow its way... If anyone lives further away, there might be a possibility to stay over for some time too. Well, though I'm nervous to be honest, I took the courage to post this add:)
I wish my wife was as open as you are. I too am sterile and have a serious case of ED so if my wife got pregnant awhile back it would have been great with me. I did try to get her black bred but she had no idea what I was working on. I would love for family members to black breed I love the idea and would love to provide clean up.

Just met a younger white couple...and they want her bred. I'm down for it , will be my first time though if she gets pregnant. So far only single white women wanted me to breed them and I wasn't into that. So far the hubby knows his role , he is the ******* ...and I'm the unofficial donor lol. Any advice from my fellow bulls that have bred ?
I need a Bull to seduce my wife and use her body like it was meant to be used and hopefully I will be allowed to perform clean up duties

We are looking to have our last kid possibly and have discussed being bred by a hot black man. If it would happen, definitely keep it as ours.
Hopefully you chose to have that mixed baby and you get to watch the baby being made and then clean up any overflow of his seed. Cream pie is great just wish I got to taste one made by a BBC as I am sure it would be super tasty and creamy

I’ve been breeding for couples and single women for some time now. I love seeing people happy to be able to conceive and birth a baby.
Unfortunately, my wife is no longer fertile, but I did try to get her black bred back when she was fertile. The white guy that was going to help me make it happen did not follow up on his part of the deal. I helped him seduce my wife and the agreement was once he got her comfortable having sex outside our marriage, he would introduce her to some of his black friends and he was sure they would be able to breed her. He got selfish and fucked her a few times a week for almost 2 years and never introduced her to his friends. When we moved to NC, I could not find a Black Bull willing to invest some time in seducing her they would all think she would just jump into bed with them, but she is not that way. She was a good girl before she had had sex with the one guy going to church and only having sex with me before that. She was even prudish back then and now it has been over 20 years and she is becoming prudish again and a bit religious, but I want a Bull ball deep in her pussy filling her with his cum. I had a vasectomy over 30 years ago and now have serious ED so she has not had sex in more years than I can recall. I wonder if a BBC can actually get balls deep in her pussy? To be honest with you when we were dating and when we got married, I often would dream of her getting black bred. She was a virgin on our wedding day. I know my place eat cream pie and perform clean up duties if allowed.

I love breeding wives, i've done it multiple times before but haven't in a little while, looking for a fertile white pussy to breed soon.
You should breed all the white women you can married or not!! My wife is no longer fertile so I lost my chance on getting her black bred but hope to get the rest of the females in my family and relatives black bred sometime.

Back