Votes: 406 32.2%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 635 50.3%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 49 3.9%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 342 27.1%

• Total voters
My wife ****** me to accept that she was going to fuck other men by telling me to accept it or she would divorce me. I hated the idea, felt like my whole life was in the toilet, cried, thought of killing her, the guys she was fucking and even myself; but I didn't. Probably because we had 5 children who would lose their mom and ******* if I did.
I agonized for about a year and finally decided if my wife was going to be a filthy slut for black men to enjoy using as their fuck toy, and she was loving being a filthy slut, that I would learn to enjoy watching my wife be a filthy slut for blacl men. Which is what I did. I even enjoyed watching my wife lick and tongue fuck a black man's asshole.
If only more women could be this brave and ******* us to become cuckolds. Life really would be a hapoier place for us all.

I agonized for about a year and finally decided if my wife was going to be a filthy slut for black men to enjoy using as their fuck toy, and she was loving being a filthy slut, that I would learn to enjoy watching my wife be a filthy slut for blacl men. Which is what I did. I even enjoyed watching my wife lick and tongue fuck a black man's asshole.
That is the ultimate goal for a white husband. Some accept it more easily and more quickly than others, but full use by black men gives white women ultimate pleasure, and we indirectly benefit from seeing them used and serving.

I love the thought and act of breeding and found no situation is ever the same.. anyone here been bred thought about or in the process of it.. and if your looking to breed you can post here with general location I'm sure more people are willing besides myself
my wife was a short thick very cute and very curvy fertility goddess shaped woman that always drew black men to her looks and shape. when i met her many years ago she had a 3 year old half black ******* from one of her black bf's. she had been on the pill when she conceived and it was not the first or last time she would end up pregnant while taking birth control and dating black men. i love the fantasy of a well endowed black man coaxing her into making another beautiful mixed baby and love to chat about it with other black men that appreciate my wife the way i do...

The idea of a black baby coming out of my publicly conservative, petite little, Korean wife to show the world what she is really about is definitely an idea that is very hot. It is probably a huge part (though not the only part) of why I enjoy it so much when a stud is cumming deep inside of her.

If only more women could be this brave and ******* us to become cuckolds. Life really would be a hapoier place for us all.
Thank you for your comment.
Although I am happy now that my wife ****** me to be her cuckold, at the beginning when she ****** me and for a year afterward it was extremely agonizing for me. I would not wish that type of pain on anyone. I am sure that they would not enjoy it unless they wanted to be a cuckold.
I hope that any man that wants to be a cuckold can find a more pleasant way to become one.

That is the ultimate goal for a white husband. Some accept it more easily and more quickly than others, but full use by black men gives white women ultimate pleasure, and we indirectly benefit from seeing them used and serving.
I agree that some white husbands accept becoming a cuckold more easily and quickly than others, that the full use of our white wives by black men does give our white wives the ultimate pleasure which they truly deserve and us white cuckold husbands can not give them. That is why we should do everything possible to insure that our white wives can enjoy as many and much black cocks as they desire.
As you say we as white cuckold husbands do indirectly benefit from seeing our wives enjoying big black cocks.

my wife was a short thick very cute and very curvy fertility goddess shaped woman that always drew black men to her looks and shape. when i met her many years ago she had a 3 year old half black ******* from one of her black bf's. she had been on the pill when she conceived and it was not the first or last time she would end up pregnant while taking birth control and dating black men. i love the fantasy of a well endowed black man coaxing her into making another beautiful mixed baby and love to chat about it with other black men that appreciate my wife the way i do...
You are a lucky man to be married to a white short thick very cute and very curvy fertility goddess shaped woman that always drew black men to her. Exciting to know that your wife had been impregnated with black babies before and after you met and that she had a 3 1/2 year old black ******* from one of her black boyfriends, and your married her anyway. So hot that you married your wife knowing that she was a slut for black cocks and let them fuck their black babies into her unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I hope your wife does have another black baby.

The idea of a black baby coming out of my publicly conservative, petite little, Korean wife to show the world what she is really about is definitely an idea that is very hot. It is probably a huge part (though not the only part) of why I enjoy it so much when a stud is cumming deep inside of her.
I wish you luck in your wife having a black man's black baby ?

Back