Breeding considered

[U]Easygliderpro:[/U] You have no way of knowing if the baby will be "scarred for life"? How many one parent families are there and how many raise good *******? It is a bit strange moralising on this website seeing its content! I agree it is selfish and wrong just to see a bi-racial baby as a sexual kink, but many couples I know who have done interracial breeding have gone into it with their 'eyes open' and have thought about the ramifications.

Wife is 43 and can still have *******. We did allow one of her long term partners cum in her on her ovulation day. But we were so freaked out about it for the next two weeks that we will not do it again. Just too much stress. So we will check it off the bucket list.
Hawt, but why did you decide to do it?

We have fantasized and talked about it, for us it would be a hot experience to let a black man breeding me, we would take care of the baby like our. The problem is that society is not prepared to understand that a white couple have a interracial baby and people would judge it.
I would be content if my wife’s lover made this a reality but I think the fallout might be different. As you say people will judge.

I stopped taking the pill when I got married. I used the sponge but with well-hung men the sponge is screwed to the side or sometimes just out, if you are doing well then it is not seen but it does spray your uterus full, so I stopped and saw when I am fertile was, most pull back sometimes yes too late, and yes then it's waiting
This is so beautiful spoken like a true bareback bbc breeding whore

Back