Breeding considered

We have fantasized and talked about it, for us it would be a hot experience to let a black man breeding me, we would take care of the baby like our. The problem is that society is not prepared to understand that a white couple have a interracial baby and people would judge it.
You are very right especially depending on the part of not only the country but what part of the state you are in.

I wish you well if you really want to have an interracial baby. I see no reason why a committed and loving white couple can't have an interracial baby, sired by the wife's black lover, and love and raise it as their own.

So many 'normal' monogamous couples have unplanned pregnancies and so many of these relationships end in divorce. Some white cuckold couples have given great thought and consideration to having a mixed race baby and I'm sure will make great parents. Hopefully, the black male will also be a feature in the baby and baby's future too.

Interracial pregnancy is the most beautiful and satisfying thing that can happen to a white cuck couple.

01 (4).jpg

We have fantasized and talked about it, for us it would be a hot experience to let a black man breeding me, we would take care of the baby like our. The problem is that society is not prepared to understand that a white couple have a interracial baby and people would judge it.

Do you want to do what YOU want? Or do you want to do what other people MIGHT want YOU to do?

5f2e5870d7e677e0ce6194dce51b1cca.jpg

Back