Breeding considered

We have fantasized and talked about it, for us it would be a hot experience to let a black man breeding me, we would take care of the baby like our. The problem is that society is not prepared to understand that a white couple have a interracial baby and people would judge it.

Your life, your marriage, your family. Some day it will be more mainstream and people wont think anything of it. It's no one's business, but if you have to say something, you could always say he's sterile and you used a donor, or that you were separated for a while and had a boyfriend but are now back together. I prefer the truth myself because what's anyone going to do?

We have fantasized and talked about it, for us it would be a hot experience to let a black man breeding me, we would take care of the baby like our. The problem is that society is not prepared to understand that a white couple have a interracial baby and people would judge it.
Fck society! We need pioneers to move forward. Birth and giving life should be celebrated. No matter what the skin colour

I would appericate any and all advice to be honest!

Our children are the future generations. I would definitely think nice and hard about breeding. A carpenter, architect, engineer... etc, all will measure twice, maybe more before they cut, once the content is cut, it’s done.

In the 1940s the top offenses committed by public school students were as follows: talking, making noises, running in the hallways, getting out of turn in line (that was a severe offense in the 1940s), wearing improper clothing to school, and not putting paper in the wastebasket.

Today the top offenses of American public school students has changed. They are now: *******, robbery, assault, arson, burglary, bombing, *******, and suicide.

In just a couple of generations the behavior of our children has changed dramatically, even drastically. And the question is why? What has happened to this generation of young people that has so devastated our domesticated life and our families?

I believe the number one cause of the change of behavior in young people today is the fragmentation and the fracturing of the family. The very foundation of society is coming apart and “if the foundation be destroyed”.

So how can you as a parent today, pass the good faith to your children?

No baby ever want to be born out of sexual fantasy. Children will be scarred for life.

I hope this advice, will help you and your wife to make the right decision, and not offend you in any way or forms.

DEVOTE YOURSELF UNRESERVEDLY TO THE PRIVILEGE AND THE RESPONSIBILITY OF BEING A FAITHFUL LOVING ? PARENT.

Our children are the future generations. I would definitely think nice and hard about breeding. A carpenter, architect, engineer... etc, all will measure twice, maybe more before they cut, once the content is cut, it’s done.

In the 1940s the top offenses committed by public school students were as follows: talking, making noises, running in the hallways, getting out of turn in line (that was a severe offense in the 1940s), wearing improper clothing to school, and not putting paper in the wastebasket.

Today the top offenses of American public school students has changed. They are now: *******, robbery, assault, arson, burglary, bombing, *******, and suicide.

In just a couple of generations the behavior of our children has changed dramatically, even drastically. And the question is why? What has happened to this generation of young people that has so devastated our domesticated life and our families?

I believe the number one cause of the change of behavior in young people today is the fragmentation and the fracturing of the family. The very foundation of society is coming apart and “if the foundation be destroyed”.

No baby ever want to be born out of sexual fantasy. Children will be scarred for life.

I hope this advice, will help you and your wife to make the right decision, and not offend you in any way or forms.

DEVOTE YOURSELF UNRESERVEDLY TO THE PRIVILEGE AND THE RESPONSIBILITY OF BEING A FAITHFUL LOVING ? PARENT.

I dont really think that the events that lead up to the conception of a baby matter if they are in a nurturing and loving home. Children are conceived all the time both intentionally and unintentionally, and for a variety of reasons a lot less pleasant.

Too big a topic. Why ******* and socuety are so messed up today is lack of hope. Same in UK.
Diversity of births and relationships is an evolution. Remaining together as a couple is harder now than it ever has been. Too large a tppic to try solve right here though.

I think the real reason why interracial cuckoldry has such fascination is that if the wife does become pregnant, everybody will know that "Dad" is not the "*******." It is an exhibitionism fetish even when it is done in the privacy of your bedroom. There is an ******* instinct in all of life including humans to produce children. Without this instinct, we go extinct, but there is a social risk to having children outside of marriage and this would guarantee the consequences to that risk. Tread lightly where angels fear to tread.

Breeding is our hope. A healthy interracial baby. We think its beautiful.
I wish you well if you really want to have an interracial baby. I see no reason why a committed and loving white couple can't have an interracial baby, sired by the wife's black lover, and love and raise it as their own.

So many 'normal' monogamous couples have unplanned pregnancies and so many of these relationships end in divorce. Some white cuckold couples have given great thought and consideration to having a mixed race baby and I'm sure will make great parents. Hopefully, the black male will also be a feature in the baby and baby's future too.

Where are y’all located at? Atlanta here

Back