Breeding considered

Wow wish we were closer, have a newbie wife just getting started and might as well start her off right. 33 brunette MILF, Pussy is tight and unprotected since my vasectomyView attachment 2656306
Hi. Bring her to GA for the breeding. She's beautiful. O course it will change your life but it really worth it. She would be a good breeder for black babies. And you'd be a good daddy for the black man's offspring. All kid need love from her parents. If you can give love to your *******, Nothing else -what other people think- is important. Good luck to convince your wife.

Hallo Black
Master. I have a serious question. Do Black Bulls actually want to knock up white married women or do they just want the sex? Are they not worried, that their children won’t get enough love?

Hallo Black
Master. I have a serious question. Do Black Bulls actually want to knock up white married women or do they just want the sex? Are they not worried, that their children won’t get enough love?
Both..just depends, every situation is different. Men that wanna be involved in baby life and others don't mind if couple take care of baby knowing baby will receive much love from them.

Let me ask you this question? Would you want your unborn baby to be raised without his real dad or mom? This is NOT about you, the bull, cuckold or the hot-wife, its about the unborn baby who has no voice or choice; to be born out of this selfish sexual lifestyle.

Don't believe every thread, story, picture or video clips about breeding it's hot and sexy. This baby will be scarred for life. I think this website should disallow its users and members, to stop promoting and allowing the breeding fantasy, that may lead to a reality.

If you want a black baby, just go there and meet a black gentleman or woman and marry one, to raise a loving responsible family, lol.

Back