Breeding + Ageplay Cuck Scene

Stellarhoney

Couple
Real Person
From
WA, US
Extreme alternative is the only place I can think to post this, but it's one of the things my partner and I are most seriously looking for. Idk if it counts as kinky or taboo, family, ageplay etc but here's the run down
Me- Mama needing to get bred by a black man
My partner- The baby, put in a onesie and crib to "sleep", ignored while they watch
You- BBC papa ready to to dump your load in me and make me pregnant with our mixed baby
If you already have a dynamic like this or if one interests you, let's talk more! Especially of you're nearby 😉

Extreme alternative is the only place I can think to post this, but it's one of the things my partner and I are most seriously looking for. Idk if it counts as kinky or taboo, family, ageplay etc but here's the run down
My partner- The baby, put in a onesie and crib to "sleep", ignored while they watch
You- BBC papa ready to to dump your load in me and make me pregnant with our mixed baby
If you already have a dynamic like this or if one interests you, let's talk more! Especially of you're nearby 😉
HOT!!

My favorite fantasy 😍

Back