breed her....

Well we decided to have our first kid and she wanted to take the opportunity to make her fantasy a reality. And it will make her happy so why not especially since she deserves to have that pleasure.
It would be a HUGE mistake. What you going to tell family?

Far from holier than thou. Explain it to the kid when the time comes. "Yeah kid, mom and I are racial fetishists and you were conceived to show off like a new purse or a dog. No, I'm not your dad. I'm the poor excuse of a man who pays the bills and watches black men fuck your mom while I jo."
I'm not telling you not to let her fuck black men, just to not have their children.

My husband was shocked and hurt at first because his black friend from work was fucking me for a year before my husband found out!!!!My husband brought him home from work one night and while hubby was in the shower,his buddy pinned me against our kitchen counter and ******* fucked me!At first I fought him and tried to cry out to my husband but he held my mouth tight,he was so strong I had just panties on under a long teeshirt and no braw with big nipples so I was very enticing,I had no idea he was comming home with my husband!So holding me there he took his free hand and reached under my tee and ripped my underware off and took out his "rock hard" perfectly straight thick cock and ****** himself between my legs and worked his huge cock deep inside me,then he pressed his whole body against me,still holding my mouth as I gasped for air and he began fucking me!My pussy was instantly wet making his cock slide in and out stretching me much farther than I was ever used too,now he was firmly thumping my lower back against the counter as I whimpered and starting licking and sucking the palm of his hand over my mouth and he replaced his hand with his mouth and tongue and I kissed him hard and he raised me up on the counter and I willingly opened my legs and began pulling him deeper inside me and now I was fucking him back passionately,frantically and he fucked me hard and deep until he grunted loudly and put his seed in me,AND ALOT OFF IT!!!!So much the pressure made me cum with him and he held me there,kissing me and grinding his cum deep inside of me!Then he whispered in my ear"dont say a word to your husband"I didnt and he began comming over and taking me every time my husband was gone!Then I started meeting him and going to his house and fucking him in his bed!Then one day my husband came home early and walked in right as he was cumming in my pussy and he yelled at my husband to get the fuck out and close the door "AND HE DID" I just continued fucking him until he had finished putting his load deep in my pussy and then I began to cry because I didnt want to hurt my husband.I went out to talk to my husband and he was hurt,BUT he was totally rock hard and excited at the same time,we talked and I explained that I have never even considered leaving him and never would but that I have to have my black lover because it was so good I cant resist!Now my husband encourages me to have as many black lovers as I want and need,and I do,I date black men all the time or I have for about 7 years now.Ive got alot on my plate right now so Im way too busy to get layed much but I try my best when I can.I do have a black boyfriend outside my marriage named Darrian and Ive even been so busy he and I dont get to see much of each other but we make it a point to make love at least once a week on my night off work and I love him very much!The rest of the week Im with my husband and our baby.Im trying to get time to meet up with a new man from this site right now and I want him really very badly,his name is Mr.David and when we do finally get together Im going to take him between my little white legs and make love to him again and again!He feels that Im standing him up but Im not and I will make it up to him in a big way!
I have the same story , but hubby encouraged it , his friend Jim was black and hubby told me his cock was huge and thick and I would enjoy it , he came home one day with Jim in toe , I was cooking dinner in not much clothes on , hubby slapped my ass introducing Jim then went for a shower , Jim moved in kissing my neck feeling my tits and now hard nipples , turning me around we kissed his tongue was so nice and I was getting wet , my mind was thinking of his cock , Jim unzipped his pants , cock out I felt it , oh boy , it was huge , Jim ripped my panties off raised one leg and his cock found my wet clit he pushed it in , being wet it helped it go deep but it hurt so bad ,never had one so big in me , he lifted me onto the bench and I opened wide , Jim fucked me , he blew , withdrew leaving me dripping in cum down my leg and a puddle on the kitchen floor , hubby came out , you like my friend Jim , he will fuck you once a week , I kissed hubby , please can he come often .

i want you dat ass GIF

Back