breed her....

I wanna do this soooo bad, breed a white woman, with her huband in the room, make him sit in the corner and watch this bigblack bull fuck his wife watch his humiliation as his wife takes my dick non stop
I absolutely love the idea of this happening. It's very hot. Now personally it wouldn't be humiliation for me, but that's just me. Me and my wife have discussed breeding quite a bit, and are both ok with it happening. So as for me, I'd gladly let my wife be bred. Just my opinion.

This whole situation sounds incredibly erotic and fulfilling. I think a bbc gangbang would be best, since the black bull with the most potent sperm who gives the highest number of orgasms is the most likely to seed her eggs. I'm sure we all hope you'll post her getting seeded by her bucks, as well as her growing belly from her bbc breeding.

I would say to be careful if your first baby is a white boy though. Knowing his mom prefers the seed of a black man is libel to mess up his confidence. If your first is a white girl, on the other hand, she'll probably just take after her mom when the time is right (years down the line), which is perfectly fine. I'm sure we all want the best for our offspring and that includes their satisfaction in the bedroom.
I wouldn’t mind if our girl followed her moms footsteps and becomes a gangbang bbc lover

Back