Bred

When we moved here a few years ago, our neighbor has 3 black children. She was living with her mom. We got together for coffee often in the morning and I held her youngest baby. As I held him I had the strongest desire to have another baby and I wanted it to be black. I told my hubby about it (he is strong into the IR cuckold desire) and he is encouraging me. The girls even want a black baby brother or sister.

When we moved here a few years ago, our neighbor has 3 black children. She was living with her mom. We got together for coffee often in the morning and I held her youngest baby. As I held him I had the strongest desire to have another baby and I wanted it to be black. I told my hubby about it (he is strong into the IR cuckold desire) and he is encouraging me. The girls even want a black baby brother or sister.
I wish I was your white husband to support and encourage you on this

I can donate seed. Do you really want this?

As someone who is been “bred” (not intentionally, but things happen obviously) I’m curious if you want the ******* in the baby’s life or if it’s just a fantasy that sounds fun?
You have been bred...please tell us more

The idea or thought of being bred or breeding just sounds more animalistic, lustful than getting pregnant. Even though I was always on BC when he told me he was going to breed me it always aroused me and made the sex so much more exciting.
It is so much more exciting taboo...for big BLACK MAN to impregnate a pretty

White girl or whife Wife
Especially making ....your wife carry a BLACK MAN'S baby in her white pussy
When the whole world....witnesses
The emergence from a redddened stretched ....white pussy out comes a dark skinned *******

Back