Break a condom

Had a wife put one on while stroking me and then when I was about to slide it in her she reached back and pretended to stroke it while guiding it in and pulled it off. Her husband was all about me fucking her and kept asking her if she wanted to be filled and she kept moaning her approval. When we were done she just discreetly told her she was on the pill but she wanted the nut.

Broken condoms are a huge risk. No, it is no fantasy, and we hope it never happens. According to the Pearl-index 12 of 100 women get pregnant while they had sex with condom. The reason is wrong use of the condom (wrong size with breaking risk, put it on wrong (air in the condom so the cum is dripping out) and other reasons. So, it is not something to mess with.

Your wife wants that condom for her safety. So, don’t be happy if it breaks. It also prevents for STD’s. So be careful what you wish.

We had a condom break a number of years ago with a black dom man He left a huge load deep in my wife, It was powerful for all three of us, I got to clean it up but after the excitement the "fear" popped up. This allowed us all to talk and speak about the possible pregnancy

We decided we would keep the baby but she didnt get preg, Kinda sad about it,

The main fear we had was others would know about us

We had a condom break a number of years ago with a black dom man He left a huge load deep in my wife, It was powerful for all three of us, I got to clean it up but after the excitement the "fear" popped up. This allowed us all to talk and speak about the possible pregnancy

We decided we would keep the baby but she didnt get preg, Kinda sad about it,

The main fear we had was others would know about us
It is very nice and very sweet that you have decided to keep the baby in case of preg, and also that you were sorry if it didn't happen

Last edited:
Back