Break a condom

This thread is kinda funny. The same folks claiming not to use condoms don't seem like they care about STDs. Most clean guys I have been with would not go bareback without testing. If they don't ask it is a red flag for me. Proof of testing or condom. Nothing happens without one or the other. If you actually read the statistics for STDs you might be shocked at the numbers, and they are spreading fast.
Im really glad you said that. I am clean and get tested regularly and I share my test results before I see any women or wives. They also share with me. I love no condom, but I also want everyone to play safe.

The funny thing is that all those few times that they used condoms they always broke🤣

Then it was being done intentionally. Condoms don't break that easily unless you sabotage them or use them wrong. Wouldn't put it past black bulls to do some bullshit like this and cause the condom to break.

We share the experience with a broken condom. What did you do next? We put real pictures.
It can happen. We try to always have a couple of condoms for back up. Play with people who've shown you a recent clean std screening. If it breaks and you didn't know there's hopefully birth control to help.

We've had this happen and most times it was no big deal and we kept fucking.

Back