Break a condom

How often has she said keep going?
Over the years, more often than not, she'll say keep going then thank me later for getting permission. I always end up breaking the damn things eventually with a couple that ask me to use one. When it breaks, I use it as that evaluation point with a couple. If there's a fuss, I know its about time to move on from this couple. Usually its the husband that has a bit of a fit whether he's there or not. If I'm feeling it, I'll finish up but if not, I'll just leave. Once she panics, the vibe is off and its just not fun anymore.

My wife recently had a younger guy that broke a condom while he was fucking her. He ended up flooding her womb full of his sperm. Glad we found the plan B pill for her the next day, or she be impregnated by her first black bull.View attachment 4200549
Thats the one thing we fear is finding the right partner to have something like that happen. Which is why we are hoping to maybe find an older man thats more cautious and skilled. If I was to become pregnant, I’m not sure if I could go through with the whole plan B pill.

This thread is kinda funny. The same folks claiming not to use condoms don't seem like they care about STDs. Most clean guys I have been with would not go bareback without testing. If they don't ask it is a red flag for me. Proof of testing or condom. Nothing happens without one or the other. If you actually read the statistics for STDs you might be shocked at the numbers, and they are spreading fast.

This thread is kinda funny. The same folks claiming not to use condoms don't seem like they care about STDs. Most clean guys I have been with would not go bareback without testing. If they don't ask it is a red flag for me. Proof of testing or condom. Nothing happens without one or the other. If you actually read the statistics for STDs you might be shocked at the numbers, and they are spreading fast.
Most live in a fantasy world.

Back