Brand New, Looking for Opinions

Hylia

Female
From
VT, US
Hey all!

I'm brand new to these forums. I found this place from searching for this kind of thing in Google where people can freely share thoughts and opinions on interracial topics. I'm not necessarily looking for relationships, but more so looking to hear other peoples' opinions and testimonies because I feel like I'm going through some weird things in my life. If this thread doesn't belong under the General Discussion, please kindly let me know! I definitely welcome any ideas and everyone's voices, but please don't be offended if I say anything too taboo!

I've been single for almost a year. I'm a big reader, and I can spend a lot of time reading erotic stories. The things I've been into are very seductive, almost science fiction or paranormal stories, like involving mind control or magic. But over the last month or two I've gotten into these fantasies of being dominated. Not that I'm submissive, so to speak. It's more like I want to resist, lose, and gradually give into what's unfolding. Moreover, it's been about black men. Lately I find myself looking up the dirtiest stories I can find, usually under tags like "black bred" or "black impregnation". For some reason I really get hot when there is very racy, dirty talk, and when the girl in the story gets "converted" accidentally. Something about it is driving me crazy. In one story, a lady friend intentionally plots to convert her very reluctant friend. The girl falls into a trap of having sex with a black guy and slowly loses herself until all she can think about is having a black baby. I don't know why or where these feelings came from, but they are crushing my brain!

I've always dreamed of having a typical and traditional family, white husband, white *******, the picket fence, etc. But lately the sexual urges are making me feel so dirty and taboo. To many, this is absolutely fine and I get that. I'm not trying to make interracial couples or sex look like a bad thing. I'm just trying to understand myself and what I'm going through. Has anyone had similar feelings? How did you handle them? Will trying things out get them out of my system? Or will I get "converted"?

Thank you! And I know, this probably belongs under an introduction, but I moreover want to hear other testimonies from people and I thought this can be a good and helpful discussion.

I wish I wasn't so torn, bu it's a mixed of how I was raised, my age, and probably because of a great deal of erotic literature! So far people have been helpful, telling me that it's not as big of a problem as it sounds. I guess it stems from guilt and strong sexuality. I mean, something I would have never considered previous now is a plain turn on!

Also, I'm a FF fan as well. ;) Mostly the SNES classics!

Lol, it really doesn't go away once you fall into it I've found. It started for me pretty much the same but obviously from the cucks point of view and now I've found myself posting entire threads about IR breeding something I can't say I would have ever guessed myself doing. Nothing really wrong with it and you certainly don't have to give up dreams of that white picket fence lifestyle, lotta guys myself included looking for that. If you wanna talk about the kink or talk about books feel free to message me. I'm a big reader not usually the erotic kind.

Hey all!

I'm brand new to these forums. I found this place from searching for this kind of thing in Google where people can freely share thoughts and opinions on interracial topics. I'm not necessarily looking for relationships, but more so looking to hear other peoples' opinions and testimonies because I feel like I'm going through some weird things in my life. If this thread doesn't belong under the General Discussion, please kindly let me know! I definitely welcome any ideas and everyone's voices, but please don't be offended if I say anything too taboo!

I've been single for almost a year. I'm a big reader, and I can spend a lot of time reading erotic stories. The things I've been into are very seductive, almost science fiction or paranormal stories, like involving mind control or magic. But over the last month or two I've gotten into these fantasies of being dominated. Not that I'm submissive, so to speak. It's more like I want to resist, lose, and gradually give into what's unfolding. Moreover, it's been about black men. Lately I find myself looking up the dirtiest stories I can find, usually under tags like "black bred" or "black impregnation". For some reason I really get hot when there is very racy, dirty talk, and when the girl in the story gets "converted" accidentally. Something about it is driving me crazy. In one story, a lady friend intentionally plots to convert her very reluctant friend. The girl falls into a trap of having sex with a black guy and slowly loses herself until all she can think about is having a black baby. I don't know why or where these feelings came from, but they are crushing my brain!

I've always dreamed of having a typical and traditional family, white husband, white *******, the picket fence, etc. But lately the sexual urges are making me feel so dirty and taboo. To many, this is absolutely fine and I get that. I'm not trying to make interracial couples or sex look like a bad thing. I'm just trying to understand myself and what I'm going through. Has anyone had similar feelings? How did you handle them? Will trying things out get them out of my system? Or will I get "converted"?
:qos:i think you are already 'converted':blackheart:there is no cure for the FeVer:qos:

Hey all!

I would tell you to go for it. I got into this from an entirely different angle. I had never given much thought to interracial sex. I took a weekend trip to take some time away from a marriage that was driving me nuts I was so unhappy. Long story short I ended up in a motel room with 2 black men. It was fantastic and the best night I'd had till that point. It got me to quit procrastinating and end a horrible marriage. Once I did I jumped into this lifestyle and never looked back.

If you've got the itch you may as well try it as you will most likely always be curious if you don't. My theory is that if a woman dose have the interest, and isn't doing it to please a partner she will be converted. Maybe not black only like me but always a desire for black men.

You aren't the first white woman to be intrigued by black men. You are just experiencing pretty normal thoughts. And if traditonal is what you want, plenty of black men also want a spouse, house and *******. I hope you act on it, you won't be sorry. Best of luck to you.

Hi there and welcome to the site! It sounds like you have the itch already and the internet is only going to keep that itch present! It really all depends what you want and feel that you need! You are still young so have plenty of time to experiment and dabble in the interracial lifestyle! I've also read where white girls who fucked black men and have a mixed race baby while young and then meeting a white guy to marry when they get older. Not sure how your family situation is with your family since your from VT. Some fantasies are meant to stay fantasies and others are meant to be lived out! Do what makes you happy and makes you feel good! Live your life so when you get older you won't say I should have tried that or when you meet your future hubby wether he be black or white you could say you tried things and experimented a little! Just be safe and don't believe everything you read or hear, especially on some of these forums! Good luck, be safe and have fun!

Jay

Thanks for the replies! It's interesting to see what others think about it. I definitely know what you mean when you say "the itch". I honestly wish I could turn it off and kind of resume my normal fantasies/solo sex life. But when people even bring up the concept of being "converted" it gets me all tingly (hahaha). I can't tell if it's a biological thing happening to me (for example, being turned on by the contrast in genes) or if it's just that taboo fantasy I'd feel guilty for acting on. I mean, I read lots of erotic stories, and lately I've been sifting through the internet as deeply as I can to find ones where the main character is reluctantly converted and becomes addicted to the point where she gets off on being impregnated. I put myself in her shoes and it just... gets to me so deeply.

Then you see online or on TV how black men may lust after the tiny white girl, staring at her frame up and down and it makes me want to be in that racy, devious position of temping the other race. I can't explain why or where i's coming from. All this advice is good though! It makes me feel a little better about it!

Back