Boyfriend NOT making me cum

View attachment 1353886 I've been with my boyfriend for so long and I do love him but my GOD I'm so tired of not being pleased I feel like every time I let him fuck me I beg him for more, beg him to fuck me harder and deeper and he just can do it...or he finishes in two minutes so I have to finish myself off when he sleeps.

He knows he doesn't fulfill my desires.. he knows I need a BBC to make me satisfied. I just think about being pounded by a real cock all night wishing I could be satusfied.

Who's gonna help me show my boyfriend what a worthless man he is, he thinks his cock is enough i
Cum get this real bbc ASAP bet u will be so dam happy

View attachment 1353886 I've been with my boyfriend for so long and I do love him but my GOD I'm so tired of not being pleased I feel like every time I let him fuck me I beg him for more, beg him to fuck me harder and deeper and he just can do it...or he finishes in two minutes so I have to finish myself off when he sleeps.

He knows he doesn't fulfill my desires.. he knows I need a BBC to make me satisfied. I just think about being pounded by a real cock all night wishing I could be satusfied.

Who's gonna help me show my boyfriend what a worthless man he is, he thinks his cock is enough i
I might make a special trip up there for a BBC breeding session. Maybe bring a buddy to gangbang you

....If he sexually pleased you at one time, Tayslayx, he can please you again. Most long term relationships go through a period of time where the sex & intimacy stagnates or becomes redundant. We guys do tend to slack up on pleasing our women after a while ... sort of taking the relationship for granted and not making the effort to apply our sex skills. We become complacent and a bit lazy I guess.
....His feelings about you may be mutual, however, so if this is a relationship you feel worth salvaging, you really need to have a heart2heart talk about sex. He may agree to include new partners. But, if you're convinced that only a BBC can accomplish the sexual bliss you so desire, then no amount of effort on his part is going to change your mind or desire for a BBC. Its simply an itch he can't scratch for you and time for the 2 of you to spend some time apart.
....Its no guarantee, however, that a black male is going to give you what you want or need. He may be a good lover or sex partner, but then not give you the other intangibles you need in a relationship ... so there are often trade-offs.
....If the photo in your initial post is a true representation of you, I don't think you're going to have any problems with forming a line of lustful lovers to give you a try. It even makes me want to break out the 'shinola' and go 'black face' ... LOL
Good luck! Mac

Back