I yearn for a genuine connection like most people. Someone who respects and shares some of my hobbies, interests, and kinks.

I love history. I love following hockey, baseball, and football. I enjoy playing soccer, baseball, and tennis. I also like watching TV and movies, cooking, hiking, traveling, one piece, road trips, reading, writing short stories, walking, and journaling. I enjoy philosophical and intellectual conversations too. My dream is to have a summer home in rural area in New England where we could hike and hangout.

Sex is important to me. I’ve been living lifestyle for 6 years. I’d describe myself as a hedonist. I love to please and be please.

I love facesitting, face fucking, spanking, *******, being rimmed, blindfolding, roleplaying, prostate massages, feet and ass worship, hentai, CNC play, hair pulling, toys, and Dom/sub play.

I’m saying a lot cause I’m hoping the woman I’m looking for sees this one day or year.

Dm me if you’re interested.

I yearn for a genuine connection like most people. Someone who respects and shares some of my hobbies, interests, and kinks.

I love history. I love following hockey, baseball, and football. I enjoy playing soccer, baseball, and tennis. I also like watching TV and movies, cooking, hiking, traveling, one piece, road trips, reading, writing short stories, walking, and journaling. I enjoy philosophical and intellectual conversations too. My dream is to have a summer home in rural area in New England where we could hike and hangout.

Sex is important to me. I’ve been living lifestyle for 6 years. I’d describe myself as a hedonist. I love to please and be please.

I love facesitting, face fucking, spanking, *******, being rimmed, blindfolding, roleplaying, prostate massages, feet and ass worship, hentai, CNC play, hair pulling, toys, and Dom/sub play.

I’m saying a lot cause I’m hoping the woman I’m looking for sees this one day or year.

Hi

Hit us up

Back