Boss's Wife

Dirtdogg78

Male
Real Person
From
Bermuda
Spent the night over my boss's house, and all I could think about was fucking his wife. They're a lovely couple but I feel like there is a chance for some fun in this.
I go over the house for some drinks, walk in my boss and I chat for a bit and he gets out some beers. While we're chilling I see his wife come down the steps. She's in some little Daisy Duke jeans and a tank top, just showing off her figure. She joins in the conversation and it's all fine until she starts to cook. As she turns around I glance at her and I see this look in her eyes, I've seen this look before and it starts to get me aroused. She seems to notice what is going on and smiles, then proceeds to cooking. My boss gives me a tour of the house and we end up in his man cave, she comes up a bit later with the food and we begin to eat. My boss leaves to do something and so I start to chat with his wife. It's a good conversation, but the topic starts to change. She begins to talk about relationships and and wants to know why I'm single, what's it like dating here (they're foreigners) and things like that. Soon the compliments come and I return the favor, I can see her blush and I think she notices my situation. My boss returns and we go back to talking as if nothing happened. It gets late and she doesn't want me to go home, felt uneasy is what she said. So I ended up spending the night in the spare room, just keeping the door ajar hoping she would come in. I laid there in my boxers listening for whenever they're door would open, but it never did. I doze off to sleep thinking about slamming his wife with him watching after he notices she not in his bed.
Nothing happened, but he wants me to come back over again. Should I go for it and see how this plays out?

of course but if you fuck her it will cause a connection that may be difficult later on since he is your boss and you will be fucking how they want

of course but if you fuck her it will cause a connection that may be difficult later on since he is your boss and you will be fucking how they want
That's the thing, he's a cool guy so I don't want to hurt him. But there are times where we joke around and he's mentioned his wife and how we should get together sometime. It seems like mixed signals, leaving me in limbo

That's the thing, he's a cool guy so I don't want to hurt him. But there are times where we joke around and he's mentioned his wife and how we should get together sometime. It seems like mixed signals, leaving me in limbo
i think he probably wants your big cock in her but once you do you may end up being on call and it will be hard to say no

Spent the night over my boss's house, and all I could think about was fucking his wife. They're a lovely couple but I feel like there is a chance for some fun in this.
I go over the house for some drinks, walk in my boss and I chat for a bit and he gets out some beers. While we're chilling I see his wife come down the steps. She's in some little Daisy Duke jeans and a tank top, just showing off her figure. She joins in the conversation and it's all fine until she starts to cook. As she turns around I glance at her and I see this look in her eyes, I've seen this look before and it starts to get me aroused. She seems to notice what is going on and smiles, then proceeds to cooking. My boss gives me a tour of the house and we end up in his man cave, she comes up a bit later with the food and we begin to eat. My boss leaves to do something and so I start to chat with his wife. It's a good conversation, but the topic starts to change. She begins to talk about relationships and and wants to know why I'm single, what's it like dating here (they're foreigners) and things like that. Soon the compliments come and I return the favor, I can see her blush and I think she notices my situation. My boss returns and we go back to talking as if nothing happened. It gets late and she doesn't want me to go home, felt uneasy is what she said. So I ended up spending the night in the spare room, just keeping the door ajar hoping she would come in. I laid there in my boxers listening for whenever they're door would open, but it never did. I doze off to sleep thinking about slamming his wife with him watching after he notices she not in his bed.
Nothing happened, but he wants me to come back over again. Should I go for it and see how this plays out?
Tread lightly. Don't have expectations. Let her come all the way out with it.

No bloody way, NEVER mix business with pleasure.....young Blackmen need to be 5-10 steps ahead of the game....value Power & success over Vagina & Ass...

Has anything happened yet? I would say wait for a proper signal if you think your boss is a good guy. Why ruin a good friendship over a misunderstanding.

Sounds like great job security, a major raise and a added benefits package to me. ✊🏾✊🏾

Plenty of women out there to fuck without hurting the boss or anybody else. I like a challenge and his wife sounds like it wouldn't be a hard challenge but why hurt someone and possibly hurt their marriage? Lots of fish in the sea . . . go fish somewhere else and like yourself in the morning. Just my 2 cents . . .

Back