Born to be a cuckold

My wife and I started in college over 30 years ago. I had no idea about the term cuckold, but I constantly fantasized about sharing my wife (fiancée at the time) with my best friend.

I was secretly bi-sexual, at the time, and I had a crush on my best friend, Lou, as well. He and I played intramurals together and I saw him naked, in the showers, frequently. Although he and I were both lean and ripped, I noticed that his cock, in a limp state, was bigger than my cock fully hard, lol. I loved looking at his naked body and he could tell. Fortunately, he seemed to like showing off his dick to me. I noticed that whenever we were naked, he would face me and give me a clear view of his beautiful cock. Also, I was turned on knowing that he saw my little dick and that he was clearly superior to me.

As it turned out, I discovered she was cheating on me, with him, anyway. At first, I ignored the clues. I was so turned on by the thought of her having sex with Lou, I played dumb to the clues.

Although she and I were living together, she had taken a class with Lou and they were spending a lot of time "studying" together at his apartment. Lou's apartment was right around the corner from ours. One night, as they were studying together, I decided to take a walk over to Lou's apartment. He had drawn the curtains on his bedroom window, but there was still a gap, so I looked in. Sure enough, Lou was balls deep, fucking the ******* out of my fiancée with his huge cock. I felt my erection growing, but what really turned me on was the smile on her face. I wanted to keep watching, but I was afraid someone, or them, would see me. So, I headed back to our apartment.

I was very confused. I didn't want to lose her to Lou. I knew I should be raging with jealousy at the sight I just witnessed, but my arousal was so intense, it overcame any feelings of jealousy.

I didn't do anything right away. I fully understood her sexual desires for Lou, because I had them too. So, not only did I play dumb, I started doing things to make it as easy for her to have as much sex with Lou as she wanted to.

When she would come home from Lou's apartment, she would usually get right in the shower. But, one night, I was so horny, I let her strip, but before she got in the shower, I grabbed her, got on my knees and started eating her pussy. She tried to pull away, but I was too fast. It was obvious she was worried I would taste Lou's cum.

I definitely could taste Lou's cum, but again, I played dumb. From that point on, she was ok with it. I knew she was getting suspicious, because every time she came home from studying with Lou, I wanted to eat her pussy. But, she started liking the fact that I was doing that. I knew I was eating Lou's cum out of her pussy and I loved it.

Their affair finally got exposed. She gave me a teary eyed confession and I thought this was going to be the end of us.

I took the opportunity to confess to her, as well, though. I told her that I had known, for months, that she had been fucking Lou and that I was turned on by it, instead of being jealous. I also confessed to her that I was bi-sexual and fully understood her sexual attraction to Lou. Then, I confused her even more, when I told her that as long as she still wanted to marry me, I had no problem with her continuing to have as much sex with Lou as she wanted. However, I wanted to watch them, eventually.

It was a confusing time for all three of us. Lou was surprised by my reaction, but quite excited by my offer to let him continue fucking my fiancée as much as he wanted, lol.

We decided to try a threesome. It was awkward, but a little alcohol helped. It went really well, so we had a second threesome, then a third, and so on. Before we knew it, Lou was coming over to our apartment, every night, and fucking my fiancée while I watched. Not only was I getting to see Lou's naked body more, but I was finally getting to see his dick fully hard. His dick was easily twice the size of mine. One night, she put her arm next to his fully erect cock to show me that his dick was about the size of her forearm.

One night, I was watching her, up close, as she sucked Lou's dick. Out of the blue, she released Lou's dick from her mouth, pointed at me and dared me to suck it. I grinned and looked up at Lou. He grinned back at me and said "I don't care, go for it". So, I did. I couldn't believe I was finally getting to suck Lou's dick.

She told me to keep sucking Lou's dick until he came in my mouth and that I was required to swallow every drop. I had wanted to do this for so long, I had no problem following her orders. As I sucked Lou's dick, she would grin at me and tell me I was a good boy. I couldn't fit much more that the head of his dick in my mouth, so she put her hand on the back of my head to ******* more of his dick into my mouth. Lou's dick was so thick, it was stretching my lips out. But, that made me realize how good it must of felt in her pussy, as well.

As Lou got close to cumming, he warned me it might be a lot, because he hadn't cum yet that day. He blew his load into my mouth and he was right. I felt the strong spurts of his cum on the back of my throat. It made me *******, but I kept swallowing as quickly as I could. But, his spurts kept going. I was starting to wonder if he was ever gonna stop cumming, lol. Nevertheless, I managed to get it all down my throat. As I pulled off of his dick, there was a small stream of his cum running down my chin. My fiancée quickly scooped it into my mouth and told me to swallow it.

I couldn't believe how excited this made my fiancée. She asked me if I liked doing that. I told her yes, then she said "good, if you can do that for me, I will definitely marry you". All three of us laughed, but I was just as excited of this new addition to our sex life, as well. I asked Lou if he was ok with it and he said I was welcome to suck his dick whenever and as much as I wanted.

Our threeway relationship continued to get better and better. Eventually Lou moved in with my fiancée and I. We would refer to Lou as our roommate to most people, but we were a poly threesome and even shared one king bed.

She and Lou were fucking constantly, it seemed. I loved watching them. He wasn't just gifted with a big cock, he would fuck my fiancée with an aggressiveness, I couldn't come close to. He would make her body squirm, squeal and do things I had never seen. She would even say, "I didn't think my body could do that".

Lou ended up being my best man at the wedding. Most people didn't know, but quite a few of my wife's girl friends knew that, although she was married to me, Lou was her primary sex partner. She even shared Lou with a couple of her gf's, lol.

After graduation, the three of us went our separate ways. It was a very emotional time. But one of my secret vows to her was that she would always be allowed to have sex with whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted and as much as she wanted. And she also made me promise I would suck her bf's dick, lol. That was over 30 years ago, and we're still going strong.

I had suite the same situation with my first girlfriend that made me a cuck and in fact awakened my gay-desires. Stimulating me to have gay dates and having that way extra reasons to have sex with other guys while I could explore my gay-interest.

I have early memories of my mum with a black family friend who used to take my mum and I home from a social club where my dad played in the band , so Dennis would take my mum and I home so I could be put to bed .
On one particular occasion my mum put me to bed but I couldn’t get to sleep, I lay awake and a while later I could hear my mum moaning, I got up sneaking down stairs and could hear my mum more clearly moaning and it came from the lounge, The door was partly open as I looked into the lounge my mum was laying on the floor with her legs open and Dennis was laying on top between her legs. As I watched every time Dennis moved forward my mum would moan and then Dennis moved backwards my mum had her arms over his back. Dennis would then move forwards again my mum would moan. I watched for a few minutes then crept back to bed.
I was far too young to know my mum was being fucked by Dennis who was black.
I believe this sowed a seed in my mind and when I noticed a black guy I worked with’s huge black cock while we stood at urinals it brought the memory back to me and from that day onwards I had wanted my wife to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis would be significantly larger than my own white one.

I have early memories of my mum with a black family friend who used to take my mum and I home from a social club where my dad played in the band , so Dennis would take my mum and I home so I could be put to bed .
On one particular occasion my mum put me to bed but I couldn’t get to sleep, I lay awake and a while later I could hear my mum moaning, I got up sneaking down stairs and could hear my mum more clearly moaning and it came from the lounge, The door was partly open as I looked into the lounge my mum was laying on the floor with her legs open and Dennis was laying on top between her legs. As I watched every time Dennis moved forward my mum would moan and then Dennis moved backwards my mum had her arms over his back. Dennis would then move forwards again my mum would moan. I watched for a few minutes then crept back to bed.
I was far too young to know my mum was being fucked by Dennis who was black.
I believe this sowed a seed in my mind and when I noticed a black guy I worked with’s huge black cock while we stood at urinals it brought the memory back to me and from that day onwards I had wanted my wife to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis would be significantly larger than my own white one.
A rare experience back then- must be far more common now !

Back