Booty hole bleach?

Should I bleach my booty hole?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think you need it but whatever makes you happy in your own skin ❤️

If you do decide to do it, definitely do not do it on your own.. See a professional. You can seriously damage the skin if you aren't properly trained and a lot of the at home treatments contain carcinogens.

There are also laser treatments you can do for skin pigmentation, which are less likely to come with side effects, but obviously more painful during application.

Last edited:
Should I bleach my booty hole?
Some people do have a much darker color around their anus and between their legs. If the darker color is rather large, which yours doesn't seem to be, it can be a bit distracting. Personally I prefer the entire region be close to similar to the rest of the skin; it just looks "cleaner" to me. Anyway, get professional info before you try it ...

How did bleaching one’s butthole even become a thing? Since you’re asking, I’m of the opinion you should keep it natural and love the skin you’re in. There’s something very attractive about people that are confident in their own skin.

It won't make it feel any different and I don't plan on staring at it either so you're better off buying lube instead! 🍆😘

There is a reason it is called where the sun doesn't shine......it's dark in there hahaha. Besides, don't mess with the natural course of nature. You bleach it, then what's next, dry clean, lol. Let me stop before they throw me out.

Back