3 holes

Since we've been into mfm fun we both have a different attitude about sexy fun. When she's really turned on she'll take it in her butt hole no problem. When our guy friend is with us she gets really turned on. There's been nights we've both been in her butt.

In the past my wife has loved being filled completely (three holes). Huge turn on for her, and well me too. Especially if I was one of the three. LOL. Since we haven't played since covid, We still make her air tight with myself and toys. She still gets as wet as ever.

Since we've been into mfm fun we both have a different attitude about sexy fun. When she's really turned on she'll take it in her butt hole no problem. When our guy friend is with us she gets really turned on. There's been nights we've both been in her butt.
Nice DP

In the past my wife has loved being filled completely (three holes). Huge turn on for her, and well me too. Especially if I was one of the three. LOL. Since we haven't played since covid, We still make her air tight with myself and toys. She still gets as wet as ever.
I’m sure it’s very tight

Back