Boom! Conversion #6 is a go

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
I’ve just been instructed to leave the house, wife’s conversion #6, long time friend, divorced/single now (3 failed marriages) friend is on her way over and is a GO! This has been a tough sell, this girl claims to have never really enjoyed sex to begin with and hasn’t had sex in over 2 years with any man she claims and she’s 100% straight. She told the wife she is super nervous, has taken a few tequila shots already trying to calm her nerves and is taking an Uber over to our house.

wife has one of her best bulls who will be over in about an hour…..said she’d text me as to when it happens and when to come home. Although this friend has seen picture after picture of my wife with black men on her phone, me in many of the pics watching and has now seen pics of me in chastity, she is so nervous and embarrassed she doesn’t want to see me today, before, during or after. This is one a few years back my wife mentioned to me about converting and I told her no freaking way, she’s to much of a prude when it comes to sex. My wife’s point has been, if she’d ever get her sone good cock instead of fucking white guys; she’d have a change of heart.

well, as wife said this morning when she got the go ahead text, it hasn’t happened until it happens. She is so nervous she may back out but swears she won’t. Wife is going to have tequila shots ready when she makes it over and give her a gummy to help calm her nerves more.

I’ll report back later if it was a success!!!

Wife said in a shocker, they just kissed and our friend told her she’s always been a little bi curious, that came out of left field for my wife….says the gummy and alcohol have really kicked in and dropped inhibitions. My wife is bi but far more into cock than pussy but said she rubbed Dawn’s pussy and it was nice and wet….bull is in the front door.

Wife said they have all had one more tequila shot together, the girls are getting plastered….no clothes off yet but Dawn and the bull did kiss, at first a peck and my wife said she said, come on, you two can do better than that and then a big, fairly long french kiss took place with his hands all over her ass with no resistance and when they stopped….Dawn was like, Wow, he’s a really good kisser. Wife said she is about to move the party upstairs to our bedroom, they are in the dining room now and get this party going, said I won’t hear from her for a while…….my wife is all excited, said Dawn has never been with anyone hung before, Dawn had sone nudes of husband 3 and another guy she was with, wife said their white dicks were as pathetically hung as mine.

Confirmed, #6 has happened and wife text that it’s been a huge success!!!! Her text read:

Hallelujah!!!…another black cock baptism right in your bed! It is done and she ❤️❤️♠️!

Followed that up telling me she allowed bareback and took the cream pie…..wife also said she introduced her to the Hitachi magic wand and she’s already ordered one on amazon….poor girl had no idea! Also, with the help of BBC which she loved and the buzzing on her clit, she came and squirted like mad my wife said, swears she had never squirted before in her life. They are having snacks now and wife poured them a glass of good wine, they are all three sitting in the bed, naked, snacking/resting up and about to go after round 2. Wife said she was able to take all of Rob’s big cock and took it first doggy style with my wife under her licking her clit…..said Dawn went down on her too, not only the first ever BBC but she said she’s never been with a woman before either. Wife said Rob brought his cock up to her mouth after he had nutted in her and she without any hesitation just took it right in her mouth and sucked it clean and my wife decided WTH and got between her legs and licked up the cream pie and had her screaming again……said she really liked that and my wife told her, wait until (my name) cleans you up, he will make you squirt harder than that magic wand! She said her only response to that was a long….mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wife said Rob left for a moment to go use the bathroom and said Dawn was on cloud 9 and admitted she’d never had orgasms like that before and thanked my wife for not giving up on her after so many refusals.……is already asking when she can do this again and if my wife will introduce her to more black men.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

She made a comment to my wife along the lines of, I see now why you do this, it’s addictive!

This was one of my wife’s conquests, i told her it never would happen. the girl has been divorced three times and thru many other men she never married…..i knew most of the guys and all of her husbands and they complained after they married, how she was just not into sex, missionary only, no bj’s, she thought sex was nasty. I told my wife she’d never get a black cock in Dawn, she was just to much of one of those girls that came across as sex is nasty, it’s gross, doesn’t feel that good and is only for making babies. Wife said she was all over that big black cock, all it took was some kissing and my wife taking her hand and putting it on his cock and it was over, seconds after that she was down with my wife sucking it, licking his balls and licked his asshole too….had her heels pinned by her ears moaning, groaning and bucking her hips begging for Rob to fuck her hard as he was just teasing her. It’s been good so far!

SQUIRTING ALREADY AGAIN, no magic wand, cock only this time! She keeps saying she doesn’t know what’s going on and she’s never done that before, seems embarrassed about it but can ‘t stop squirting….he has her in that position i love to take his cock, his thighs up under her ass, her legs folded across her chest and just working it in deep nice and slow and she’s going crazy!!!!! Rob has a magic wand of his own, a big black huge one!

wife just text me this.

Wife says it’s a good thing we have our mattress protected with a waterproof cover or it would be ruined!!! My wife has never really seen another woman squirt like she does herself so she is finding it very hot too!!!! Shelly squirts but it’s just a little trickle out, she said Dawn is squirting like old faithful, says one squirt with the magic wand earlier hit the wall across from the bed.

Back