Boom! Conversion #6 is a go

Looking forward to the story of conversion #7! (No rush, just excited by your wife's leading role in converting mature, married white women.)

I love this thread and want more now. You should talk to your wife into making this her priority. She’s good at it. Perhaps she and Dawn can work as a team since Dawn can now attest to how great it is to be blacked.

Seriously, start working not just on friends but on co workers but acquaintances they meet while out on the town. This way they could work together on several at a time, no age limit and no concern whether they are turned down. Success comes one at a time. This would be exciting to follow on the thread!

Can you detail the 1-5 conversions for us in detail? Please as your wife looks for number 7.

Wife is setting up to try and have Shelly, Dawn and 3 black guys over opening weekend of football season. We have an 80” tv outside by the pool, she wants to have an evening watching sports and fucking bbc while I can only watch both but clean up all the cum from all three pussies…..in chastity of course.
How did opening day of football season end up?

Wife is setting up to try and have Shelly, Dawn and 3 black guys over opening weekend of football season. We have an 80” tv outside by the pool, she wants to have an evening watching sports and fucking bbc while I can only watch both but clean up all the cum from all three pussies…..in chastity of course.
Did this happen?

I just didn’t think that many women would be into it or this kinky but the more I continue to learn about women, when they are single, or older and in a secure relationship they are every bit as kinky and open to trying things sexually as us men are. I think if society didn’t put pressure on women like they do sexually, the world and many marriages would be much happier!
Profound words that can take a lifetime to understand and appreciate for many men.

My wife is having “girls day” today, June 17th at our house, three female friends over (Shelly, Dawn & Kimberly)and two black bulls, they’ve been laying out all naked by the pool, obviously there is fucking, sucking and cumming taking place followed by resting, swimming and tanning and replenishing fluids as I’ve been taking out snacks and drinks to them nude in my chastity cage. I realized I hadn’t updated this in a while but my wife found out recently one of her friends daughters who is now 33 I think, my wife convinced the ******* a little over a year or maybe longer ago to try BBC, has converted a young white guy she is dating to be her cuckold. This is the ******* that has been divorced twice and was kinda sick of white guys and long story but another close friend of my wife’s had told her she should get with my wife to get hooked up with some good sex when they were together at the younger girls mom’s house one night drinking wine. Well, she did and the wife hooked her up and she loved the sex and never looked back, sexually anyways. She told my wife the story and my wife was telling Shelley, Dawn, Kimberly, Dwayne and Rob a little earlier today.

Turns out she started dating a white guy pretty seriously, became attached to him emotionally but the sex was not that great. From the sounds of it, the white guy wanted to get more serious with her so she actually reached out to my wife for advice because she didn’t think she could just do one on one sex with him, she told my wife “he has a really small penis, you know, like your situation”. So the wife told her if that’s really the case and he has a small penis, he’s probably sensitive and submissive because he knows it’s little and you should just be honest with him. My wife advised her to talk it out and give him an ultimatum. Well, she apparently went for it, sat him down to talk about moving forward. My wife had advised her to be in sexy clothes and to put her hand on his knee and run it up and down the inside of his thigh to get him turned on and work into it slowly. Well she did this, she said she could tell almost install when she started running her hand up his inner thigh his little thingy was rock hard, she told him she loved him emotionally but she needed more sexually. He asked what she meant, so she told him she really enjoyed sex, being fucked and that she was like a man and could fuck for just fun and pleasure with no emotional attachment and that she really, really loved big cocks, specifically fucking big black cocks. She even took her phone out and started showing him pictures because she said she was rubbing his cock thru his pants and it was just throbbing. She let him watch a recent video of her fucking Rob, the guy over at my house now who has just an enormous black cock, it’s is so beautiful and big soft or hard. While he was watching it, she pulled out his little cock and lightly stroked it, she said when she pulled it out of his pants, it was already leaking a large amount of precum. She told him while he was watching and from the sounds of it his eyes were glued to her phone screen, she would let him watch anytime he wanted to if he was ok with this but she told him, honey, baby, i love you but i can’t stop fucking black men, do you understand why. He asked her if he could fuck her right then and there and she told him no baby, we made this video today, he left right before you came over, you probably passed each other in your cars leaving the apartment, I’m not clean honey, he came in my pussy three times….I need to go take a shower and clean up unless you want it right now. I guess he threw down the phone and they headed to the bedroom but my wife said she had him lay on the bed and she went for it, straddled his face, grabbed his little cock and stroked it nice and slow and she had he went to town, put his arms around her hips, pulled her used pussy to his face and had a feast and came so hard in her hand he told her he almost blacked out. My wife told the gang over today, not only is he now watching her take black cock and lovingly supporting her like a good little cuck boy should, she told us she is so proud of this girl, she has him already sucking black cock with and for her and she wants to see him fucked by a cock and he’s agreed to that as well. They were fucking the whole time they dated but like most of us cuck’s, he’s getting less and less pussy accept for licking it clean.

My wife hasn’t converted anyone else in a while, most of her closest friends she could convert are converted and still remain BBC sluts. Dawn who was one of the last, goddamn it she’s out here today naked and for 53 years old, she has still one of the best pairs of big tit’s I’ve ever seen on a woman, she like black men with big cocks was so blessed with that beautiful pair of tits!

Back