Boom Beach, Anyone?

If you're into Boom Beach and interested in a Task ******* with like-minded individuals, let's meet at the Boom Beach!

I've started a Task ******* as of this morning, called Black2White, tag #9GC8RG9R.

It is a "Join By Request" Task *******, to keep others from joining.

Also - currently only a five-member Task *******.

If you're into Boom Beach and interested in a Task ******* with like-minded individuals, let's meet at the Boom Beach!

I've started a Task ******* as of this morning, called Black2White, tag #9GC8RG9R.

It is a "Join By Request" Task *******, to keep others from joining.

Also - currently only a five-member Task *******.

I have no idea of what any of that even means. Can you elaborate or is this a secret kid club with a secret hand-shake, door-knock, and password you need to provide at the little window on the door when you can only see the door-man's/Gate-Keepers eyes? :blackgrimace:

*By the way- I love that move (its Beerfest). :bigsmile:

hummmm ... like the IRS, or maybe the Republicans?

Ummm.... no.

There's nothing 'United States' or political about it.

Boom Beach is a worldwide game, played through an APP that is available through most devices.

An individual player has their own base, defends their own base and attacks their own opponents on their map.

A Task ******* is a group of individuals that gather up to attack an OP ~ which is always impossible to win by one, solo player.

As the OP itself progresses, so does the difficulty of the OP.

So, no - there isn't anything IRS, or Republican, or anything associated with 'United States' structure ~ political, or otherwise.

Back