WEST AFRICAN BBC

LordBBC

Male
Real Person
Hi there!

My name is Emmanuel, and I'm a 36-year-old black man living in Nigeria. I'm a curious individual who loves to explore new things and meet new people. That's why I'm here on this swinger dating site - to connect with like-minded couples and women who are open-minded and into BNWO (Black and White Only).

I'm a curious individual who loves to explore new things and meet new people.

I want to connect with like-minded individuals who share my interests and passions.

I'm a passionate and adventurous person who loves to try new things and push the boundaries. I'm always up for a good time and enjoy meeting new people who share similar interests. I'm looking for couples and women who are open-minded and willing to explore new experiences with me.

If you're interested in meeting a confident and fun-loving black man who is ready to take on new adventures, then don't hesitate to reach out. I'm excited to see what this swinger dating site has to offer and hope to make some amazing connections with like-minded individuals. Let's make some unforgettable memories together!

Attachments

• IMG_20221028_103431.jpg
    IMG_20221028_103431.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_20221028_112540.jpg
    IMG_20221028_112540.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20221028_112618.jpg
    IMG_20221028_112618.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 230
I'd would loved to have met a man with a nice circumcised cock as big as yours before I married. My husband and past lovers have all had uncircumcised cocks. There is nothing wrong with an uncircumcised cock once its been washed before fellatio and sex, unless they wear a condom, which I'm not really into. I love to feel a cock spurt deep inside me when pleasing my man

I'd would loved to have met a man with a nice circumcised cock as big as yours before I married. My husband and past lovers have all had uncircumcised cocks. There is nothing wrong with an uncircumcised cock once its been washed before fellatio and sex, unless they wear a condom, which I'm not really into. I love to feel a cock spurt deep inside me when pleasing my man
Now she's got me all hard. Wanna have you right now😋

¡Hola!

Mi nombre es Emmanuel y soy un hombre negro de 36 años que vive en Nigeria. Soy una persona curiosa a la que le encanta explorar cosas nuevas y conocer gente nueva. Es por eso que estoy aquí en este sitio de citas swinger: para conectarme con parejas de ideas afines y mujeres que ******* de mente abierta y en BNWO (Solo en blanco y negro).

Soy una persona curiosa a la que le encanta explorar cosas nuevas y conocer gente nueva.

Quiero conectarme con personas de ideas afines que compartan mis intereses y pasiones.

Soy una persona apasionada y aventurera a la que le encanta probar cosas nuevas y superar los límites. Siempre estoy dispuesta a pasar un buen rato y disfruto conociendo gente nueva que comparte intereses similares. Busco parejas y mujeres de mente abierta y dispuestas a explorar nuevas experiencias conmigo.

Si está interesado en conocer a un hombre negro seguro de sí mismo y amante de la diversión que esté listo para emprender nuevas aventuras, no dude en comunicarse. Estoy emocionado de ver lo que este sitio de citas swinger tiene para ofrecer y espero hacer algunas conexiones increíbles con personas de ideas afines. ¡Hagamos juntos algunos recuerdos inolvidables!
Hello Mr Emmanuel :guau:

rainbow taste GIF

Hi there!

My name is Emmanuel, and I'm a 36-year-old black man living in Nigeria. I'm a curious individual who loves to explore new things and meet new people. That's why I'm here on this swinger dating site - to connect with like-minded couples and women who are open-minded and into BNWO (Black and White Only).

I'm a curious individual who loves to explore new things and meet new people.

I want to connect with like-minded individuals who share my interests and passions.

I'm a passionate and adventurous person who loves to try new things and push the boundaries. I'm always up for a good time and enjoy meeting new people who share similar interests. I'm looking for couples and women who are open-minded and willing to explore new experiences with me.

If you're interested in meeting a confident and fun-loving black man who is ready to take on new adventures, then don't hesitate to reach out. I'm excited to see what this swinger dating site has to offer and hope to make some amazing connections with like-minded individuals. Let's make some unforgettable memories together!
I think my sexy wife deserve that cock, would you like to talk about this?

Back