Beach vacation

IRsexCPL

Couple
From
FL, US
Finely ten years after starting with the company, I had three weeks of vacation. I had plenty of vacation days on the books so; my wife and I decided to take three weeks on the beach. We rented an ocean front condominium at the Sandpiper Condo in St Augustine. It was a two bedroom with a loft so we had room for my wife and I plus our two girls Ashley Lynn and Jennifer. The girls would be with us for five days then, the grandparents would pick them up for a trip to Disney and two weeks plus at Grandma’s house before we picked them up on the way home.

We checked in on Saturday and settled in. On Tuesday the grandparent showed up and spent the night then they were off to mouseland on Wednesday.

My wife, Lynn and I did a little shopping in the morning. On the way back to the condo, we stopped at Savage Bathing Suits and I bought her a new sexy Bikini. Late in the afternoon we went down for a walk on the beach. During our walk we saw a handsome black guy walking his terrier on the beach. My wife is a sucker for dogs and she just had to pet the friendly pouch and talked to its owner. She found out he lives at the Sandpiper in the same building we were staying in. I said hello to him too then poked around at the waters edge looking at shells and little fish that darted back to deeper water as the waves rushed in and recided. I watched my wife as she crouched and petted the dog, chatting with its owner. At 5’3” wife had to look up to talk to the 6’5” dog walker.

Back at our condo, after several wine coolers, I teased her about her meeting with her “tall dark stranger.” We had talked about white woman and black men before because a girlfriend of hers had confided in her that she was having an affair with a black guy at her work. She confessed to me that she had always been curious about the “Black Myth” but had never acted on it. I teased, With the girls at grandma’s house this might be her chance to “Satisfy her curiosity.” When we made love later that night my wife seemed to be a little more energetic and orgasm a little harder than usual. When I mentioned it and asked her if she was thinking about “what’s his name” she punched me and teased back, “What if I was, and his name is Regianld and He said I could call him Reggie.” We kissed and went to sleep. Before dozing off I remember thinking what would I do if she did hook up with him. My dick began to get another erection and I thought, this was crazy, Lynn would never allow it.

The following day my wife and I were down on the beach. We were sitting under the umbrella reading. About thirty yards down the beach Reginald laid out a mat. He removed his shirt revealing a very muscular trim body. As he walked toward the water I saw my wife stealing glances at him. We continued reading as he waded out into the surf. He would crash through a wave then swim ten or fifteen yards out and body surf back in.

My wife furtively watched him play in the surf for fifteen minutes before she asked me if I wanted to go in for a swim. I declined and told her to go ahead. I wanted to finish my book. I watched as she got up and removed her beach cover. As she re-applied sun screen I noticed my wife body, long shapely legs that left a three finger wide gap at the top, wide hips and a tight butt ran into her narrow waist and flat tummy. Her best asset was her firm C cup breasts that we had enhanced after our second baby. All this encased in the thong bikini we had purchased at Savage Suits. I was really proud to have such a beautiful lady for my wife. For 39 years old she was pretty well kept because of the gym and her yoga classes. Watching her butt cheeks wiggle back and forth as she walked toward the water made my dick stir.

I watched as she eased deeper into the ocean. The surf was rough and as she got deeper the out going tide was moving her down the beach toward Reginald. As each wave came by she would bounce up keeping her head from going under. Just as she was about even with Reginald a large set of waves bore down on her. She was able to bound over the first one but the second on crested over her head. I saw her reach up with both hands to secure her hat and sunglasses. When she did the wave crashed down on her and when the white water had subsided she was standing literally just feet from the black man bare breasted. The wave had ripped her bathing suit top off. Not realizing it was gone; she stood there her hat in one hand, sunglasses in the other, trying to blink the salt water out of her eyes. As she realized she was topless the third wave of the set crashed into her pushing her off her feet and into Reginald. She attempted to turn away from him and her back made contact with his chest. His right arm wrapped around her torso in and attempt to stabilize her and he inadvertently cradled her breasts. My wife said, “Oh I’m so sorry,” as she re-positioned her hat and glasses then covered her nipples with her right forearm. They were both looking in the churning water for the top of my wife’s suit. Lynn tied to stoop down so her breast were under water and concealed for Reginald eyes but it as no use because of the strong current she had to use her hands to paddle as she struggled in the surf.

Because of his height Reginald had the best view of the churning water to see the errant bikini top but that also gave him a good look at my wife breasts as they swayed back and forth just beneath the surface of the water. Suddenly he saw a flash of color in the water and he dove toward the piece of clothing. He missed it the first time but was able to grab it on the second try. As my wife reached shallower water it was increasingly difficult to keep her breast submerged and she once again covered her nipples with her hand and forearm. Reginald waded to her, handing her the top saying jokingly, “ Here I think this is yours.” My wife took the top turned away from him and demurely re-positioned the top.

They walked out of the surf together and my wife thanked him as they reached his mat. Lynn continued to walk to our umbrella. As she was drying off she asked me if I had seen what had happened. I told her yes and she said, she was so embarrassed, she was holding on to her hat and the wave ripped her top right off. The next thing she knew she was standing next to him topless. I told her to forget about it. It wasn’t all that uncommon to have a bathing suit malfunction in heavy surf. Nothing more was said about it and after and hour we went back to our condo for lunch.

Finely ten years after starting with the company, I had three weeks of vacation. I had plenty of vacation days on the books so; my wife and I decided to take three weeks on the beach. We rented an ocean front condominium at the Sandpiper Condo in St Augustine. It was a two bedroom with a loft so we had room for my wife and I plus our two girls Ashley Lynn and Jennifer. The girls would be with us for five days then, the grandparents would pick them up for a trip to Disney and two weeks plus at Grandma’s house before we picked them up on the way home.

We checked in on Saturday and settled in. On Tuesday the grandparent showed up and spent the night then they were off to mouseland on Wednesday.

My wife, Lynn and I did a little shopping in the morning. On the way back to the condo, we stopped at Savage Bathing Suits and I bought her a new sexy Bikini. Late in the afternoon we went down for a walk on the beach. During our walk we saw a handsome black guy walking his terrier on the beach. My wife is a sucker for dogs and she just had to pet the friendly pouch and talked to its owner. She found out he lives at the Sandpiper in the same building we were staying in. I said hello to him too then poked around at the waters edge looking at shells and little fish that darted back to deeper water as the waves rushed in and recided. I watched my wife as she crouched and petted the dog, chatting with its owner. At 5’3” wife had to look up to talk to the 6’5” dog walker.

Back at our condo, after several wine coolers, I teased her about her meeting with her “tall dark stranger.” We had talked about white woman and black men before because a girlfriend of hers had confided in her that she was having an affair with a black guy at her work. She confessed to me that she had always been curious about the “Black Myth” but had never acted on it. I teased, With the girls at grandma’s house this might be her chance to “Satisfy her curiosity.” When we made love later that night my wife seemed to be a little more energetic and orgasm a little harder than usual. When I mentioned it and asked her if she was thinking about “what’s his name” she punched me and teased back, “What if I was, and his name is Regianld and He said I could call him Reggie.” We kissed and went to *******. Before dozing off I remember thinking what would I do if she did hook up with him. My dick began to get another erection and I thought, this was crazy, Lynn would never allow it.

The following day my wife and I were down on the beach. We were sitting under the umbrella reading. About thirty yards down the beach Reginald laid out a mat. He removed his shirt revealing a very muscular trim body. As he walked toward the water I saw my wife stealing glances at him. We continued reading as he waded out into the surf. He would crash through a wave then swim ten or fifteen yards out and body surf back in.

My wife furtively watched him play in the surf for fifteen minutes before she asked me if I wanted to go in for a swim. I declined and told her to go ahead. I wanted to finish my book. I watched as she got up and removed her beach cover. As she re-applied sun screen I noticed my wife body, long shapely legs that left a three finger wide gap at the top, wide hips and a tight butt ran into her narrow waist and flat tummy. Her best asset was her firm C cup breasts that we had enhanced after our second baby. All this encased in the thong bikini we had purchased at Savage Suits. I was really proud to have such a beautiful lady for my wife. For 39 years old she was pretty well kept because of the gym and her yoga classes. Watching her butt cheeks wiggle back and forth as she walked toward the water made my dick stir.

I watched as she eased deeper into the ocean. The surf was rough and as she got deeper the out going tide was moving her down the beach toward Reginald. As each wave came by she would bounce up keeping her head from going under. Just as she was about even with Reginald a large set of waves bore down on her. She was able to bound over the first one but the second on crested over her head. I saw her reach up with both hands to secure her hat and sunglasses. When she did the wave crashed down on her and when the white water had subsided she was standing literally just feet from the black man bare breasted. The wave had ripped her bathing suit top off. Not realizing it was gone; she stood there her hat in one hand, sunglasses in the other, trying to blink the salt water out of her eyes. As she realized she was topless the third wave of the set crashed into her pushing her off her feet and into Reginald. She attempted to turn away from him and her back made contact with his chest. His right arm wrapped around her torso in and attempt to stabilize her and he inadvertently cradled her breasts. My wife said, “Oh I’m so sorry,” as she re-positioned her hat and glasses then covered her nipples with her right forearm. They were both looking in the churning water for the top of my wife’s suit. Lynn tied to stoop down so her breast were under water and concealed for Reginald eyes but it as no use because of the strong current she had to use her hands to paddle as she struggled in the surf.

Because of his height Reginald had the best view of the churning water to see the errant bikini top but that also gave him a good look at my wife breasts as they swayed back and forth just beneath the surface of the water. Suddenly he saw a flash of color in the water and he dove toward the piece of clothing. He missed it the first time but was able to grab it on the second try. As my wife reached shallower water it was increasingly difficult to keep her breast submerged and she once again covered her nipples with her hand and forearm. Reginald waded to her, handing her the top saying jokingly, “ Here I think this is yours.” My wife took the top turned away from him and demurely re-positioned the top.

They walked out of the surf together and my wife thanked him as they reached his mat. Lynn continued to walk to our umbrella. As she was drying off she asked me if I had seen what had happened. I told her yes and she said, she was so embarrassed, she was holding on to her hat and the wave ripped her top right off. The next thing she knew she was standing next to him topless. I told her to forget about it. It wasn’t all that uncommon to have a bathing suit malfunction in heavy surf. Nothing more was said about it and after and hour we went back to our condo for lunch.
Nice story and very interesting. So nothing more happened? I must say that I like that and would definitely think about being in the same situation.

Back at our condo, after several wine coolers, I teased her about her meeting with her “tall dark stranger.” We had talked about white woman and black men before because a girlfriend of hers had confided in her that she was having an affair with a black guy at her work. She confessed to me that she had always been curious about the “Black Myth” but had never acted on it. I teased, With the girls at grandma’s house this might be her chance to “Satisfy her curiosity.” When we made love later that night my wife seemed to be a little more energetic and orgasm a little harder than usual. When I mentioned it and asked her if she was thinking about “what’s his name” she punched me and teased back, “What if I was, and his name is Regianld and He said I could call him Reggie.” We kissed and went to *******. Before dozing off I remember thinking what would I do if she did hook up with him. My dick began to get another erection and I thought, this was crazy, Lynn would never allow it.

That's awesome love to hear more!

Don't know why, but you posted this story twice. This is the thread with just the beginning of your story.

For all, who are interessted in the full story.

Nice story and very interesting. So nothing more happened? I must say that I like that and would definitely think about being in the same situation.
My wife wouldn't have needed any help from the waves....

Back