Body piercings

Just curious to hear what you guys feelings are about body piercings. Favorites, turn on turn off whatever. Wife wants nipples pierced and just had her hood pierced two weeks ago without telling me. Been together twelve years and shes never even mentioned or showed an interest. I think it's hot personally, kinda adds to the excitement when your being intimate.

I think nipple piercings are hot, but I guess to each their own. My gf wouldn’t be up for it, I don’t think, so never really discussed with her...

My wife said no to pussy piercing but wanted her nipples done. So I talked her into getting clit done same time as her nipples. Well they said her clit doesn’t stick out and might damage the nerves and loose feeling. So she got hood pierced with her nipples. A couple weeks later went with a friend and got her outer labia and I didn’t know for a couple of days. Than when I seen it she said she needed other labia done to even it out and did it. Through the years they been in and out and now nothing in after tattoo down there. But it is sexy seeing her nipples poke thru with her pierced nipples and always sexy thinking of her naked get pierced but I think that’s about the most we got out of it.

Back