BNWO

For the white women, does your submission extend to Black women as well?
When we were involved in a dom relationship, it was a blk couple. She was in charge mostly. So, what she asked us to do, we did. The ask was not an ask, we had to do it. We needed to wear certain clothes, underwear and all that. If she "asked" us to go down on her, we did.

When we were involved in a dom relationship, it was a blk couple. She was in charge mostly. So, what she asked us to do, we did. The ask was not an ask, we had to do it. We needed to wear certain clothes, underwear and all that. If she "asked" us to go down on her, we did.
It is not unusual for the wife to be in charge when a black couple owns a white woman or a white couple. And as you indicated, their asking is really ordering. Black women understand the white female psyche better than we black men do, so they know better how to handle white women.

It is not unusual for the wife to be in charge when a black couple owns a white woman or a white couple. And as you indicated, their asking is really ordering. Black women understand the white female psyche better than we black men do, so they know better how to handle white women.
You are so correct. She got off on getting us to do stuff that was out of our comfort zone for sure. She'd talk and hang with you and figure your dislikes and all the weaknesses. For me, it was the whole getting to know the guy before the panties came off. Well, she "gave" me to a guy I just met and said, "Undress completely, lay down, and open your legs."

For my sis, it was posing nude. After a while, there was my sis getting fully nude pics taken of her.

The dom wife's name was Sarah. She made you feel like she was doing you a favor by letting her husband or another guy she knew have sex with you. She even blew off my sis the first time I took her there. Sarah, just said, "not worth the time." That pretty much convinced my sis to be Sarah's sub. She even addressed Sarah as Mistress Sarah even when Sarah was not around.

Last edited:
Back