BNWO Laws

Every white family should must welcome a refugee under their roof. It's a great solution to fight racism and descriminations. Also, since they just arrived in our country and they don't really know our rules, law or culture, refugees are placed upon the family's responsabilities. This means that if they do something illegal, the ******* of the family will be condemned. The purpose of this measure is to encourage the family members to teach the refugees the right way to behave. It would be unfair to send the refugees to prison after all the risks they have taken to come here, so it will be up to the family men to take this responsibility if a serious crime is committed by a refugee under their responsibility.
You can take as many as you want, I am not inviting any of those animals into my home and I prefer them to not even be in my state.

Every white family should must welcome a refugee under their roof. It's a great solution to fight racism and descriminations. Also, since they just arrived in our country and they don't really know our rules, law or culture, refugees are placed upon the family's responsabilities. This means that if they do something illegal, the ******* of the family will be condemned. The purpose of this measure is to encourage the family members to teach the refugees the right way to behave. It would be unfair to send the refugees to prison after all the risks they have taken to come here, so it will be up to the family men to take this responsibility if a serious crime is committed by a refugee under their responsibility.
Omg how idiotic.🤣🤣

Ogni famiglia bianca dovrebbe accogliere un rifugiato sotto il proprio tetto. È un'ottima soluzione per combattere il razzismo e le discriminazioni. Inoltre, poiché sono appena arrivati nel nostro paese e non conoscono bene le nostre regole, leggi o cultura, i rifugiati sono posti sotto le responsabilità della famiglia. Ciò significa che se fanno qualcosa di illegale, il padre di famiglia sarà condannato. Lo scopo di questa misura è incoraggiare i membri della famiglia ad insegnare ai rifugiati il giusto modo di comportarsi. Sarebbe ingiusto mandare in prigione i profughi dopo tutti i rischi che hanno corso per venire qui, quindi spetterà ai padri di famiglia prendersi questa responsabilità se un grave reato viene commesso da un rifugiato sotto la loro responsabilità.
Ma non mi piace l'idea di "insegnare ai rifugiati il giusto modo di comportarsi": forse sarebbe possibile che gli immigrati ci insegnassero come sbarazzarsi di certe regole inutili e ipocrite che abbiamo, almeno qui in Italia.

Most refugees are from Afghanistan, Iraq, and Central/ South America countries.

There is some stupid ******* posted on this site sometimes. Just enjoy the lifestyle as and when you get the chance. These silly retarded fantasies are tedious.

Most refugees are from Afghanistan, Iraq, and Central/ South America countries.

There is some stupid ******* posted on this site sometimes. Just enjoy the lifestyle as and when you get the chance. These silly retarded fantasies are tedious.
Would your policy change if they were black and were more interested in white women rather than religion or welfare?

Back