BNWO Contributions

What is MEWE
MEWE is a site with videos, photos and also a place you can chat. and yes it’s a free site, not necessarily an interracial site but it has plenty of it..
And btw, I just remembered that it wasn’t MEWE I was chatting with her, it was the Slutwives site that is very similar to this one and with less restrictions….

Just offering sex is great but not enough for bnwo
I would n o t offer sex (I am a shy white beta-male with a much too small and flaccid dicklet), but I can imagine very well to marry a single black (refugee-) mom whom i can fully support not only with her already living black ...but also with her future black (!) pregnancies!
What do you think? Are there any young sexy black single mums who would be ready to marry such a "pervert" impotent white race-traitor?
In doing so, I would help with the faster Africanization of Europe, which we know is coming anyway. See Lampedusa!

For me, its about more than sex or even breeding... it goes into africanization of europe- it means several things happening at the same time.. 1) white breeding, 2) increase immigration and support of both guys and girls from africa, 3) white men willing to sacrifice more (not just encourage sex), 4) black/african culture support, etc etc. But I am a bit extreme :)
It is happening now, but we should take care being done smoothly, without riots etc

What do you do to contribute to the BNWO? I have gotten a few girls hooked on BBC (as well as my current gf) and have made a couple social media profiles to send females pictures/messages related to BNWO
I'm trying to find a black cock for my mom and getting her blacked but it is hard because they don't want to fuck a woman in her middle 70

It is happening now, but we should take care being done smoothly, without riots etc
Is just dreams,it will never happen,people need to come to the reality is all fantasies.

No culture,no race accepts submissions eventually everything end up with wars and atrocities.

Better we build respect and understanding and after who ever like to mix is free to move forward,whit their own desires and wishes.

Back