BNWO Contributions

Very supportive :)

Very supportive ;)) I have helped some get to Europe, helped some travel, helped several girls get pregnant and I support single young black mom in Africa (anyone want to help?)
you re more than extreme ! whig girls got pregnant ? White girls ? And how did you help them ?

I m sorry to insist, but I still wonder why you want it ? Black Males are better than us sexually O.K., and it might happen. But why do you wish it to Happen ?
They're prettier, they're tougher, they're braver, for centuries the white man has tried to put up a barrier for them and they've won them all, with character, determination and perseverance....that's how I want my "*******" to be!

For me, its about more than sex or even breeding... it goes into africanization of europe- it means several things happening at the same time.. 1) white breeding, 2) increase immigration and support of both guys and girls from africa, 3) white men willing to sacrifice more (not just encourage sex), 4) black/african culture support, etc etc. But I am a bit extreme :)
And what do you think of black women marrying white men and getting pregnant?

For me, its about more than sex or even breeding... it goes into africanization of europe- it means several things happening at the same time.. 1) white breeding, 2) increase immigration and support of both guys and girls from africa, 3) white men willing to sacrifice more (not just encourage sex), 4) black/african culture support, etc etc. But I am a bit extreme :)
Not too extreme at all. I have the same thoughts but when it comes to becoming a cuck so I can raise my partners black babies and provide a stable household while freeing up the bull to go breed other women without having to be directly responsible for all his offspring.

I saw an interesting thing on YouTube today. It was a Black biker and one of the patches on his vest said "Breeding Empire". It gave me a little stiffy, so I did a quick search and didn't find anything. My thoughts are he might be breeding white women for BNWO.

Last edited:
Back