BNWO Contributions

What do you do to contribute to the BNWO? I have gotten a few girls hooked on BBC (as well as my current gf) and have made a couple social media profiles to send females pictures/messages related to BNWO
I hope to get my wife back into the lifestyle. As we get older she has had less of an interest mainly because we don’t go out as much anymore. But the BNWO would I think be a good starting point for her because she has talked about why white women should make their selves available for black men. I don’t want to get to political here but some of the reasons is what is going on in this country. She hates racism. That should tell you all you need to know about BNWO. If you have any suggestions or want to talk more about the subject you can contact me.

What do you do to contribute to the BNWO? I have gotten a few girls hooked on BBC (as well as my current gf) and have made a couple social media profiles to send females pictures/messages related to BNWO
i too have promoted black men for white girls and am proud that they really enjoyed the experience. I think everyone in the lifestyle have some form of responsibility to try to promote it to their friends, promoting the idea and supporting it as much is possible.
Often the most powerful recommendations come from girl-on-girl and couple-on-couple recommendations and recounting of their personal positive experiences. Often it can be a simple little hint, which triggers curiosity on the recipient.

Last edited:
i took have promoted blackmen for white girls and am proud that they really enjoyed the experience. I think everyone in the lifestyle have some form of responsibility to try to promote it to their friends, promoting the idea and supporting it as much is possible.
Often the most powerful recommendations come from girl-on-girl and couple-on-couple recommendations and recounting of their personal positive experiences. Often it can be a simple little hint, which triggers curiosity on the recipient.
Agree 1,000 % also converting mature white women at my work currently

Agree 1,000 % also converting mature white women at my work currently
Perfect, what you sometimes find is after a first positive experience, they will talk with each other about it. Which is fantastic to get the ball rolling, I really feel that this can be such a positive thing for race relationships. It can't fix everything and is only a little step, but it is just one little chip off the block to break down prejudice

For me, its about more than sex or even breeding... it goes into africanization of europe- it means several things happening at the same time.. 1) white breeding, 2) increase immigration and support of both guys and girls from africa, 3) white men willing to sacrifice more (not just encourage sex), 4) black/african culture support, etc etc. But I am a bit extreme :)

For me, its about more than sex or even breeding... it goes into africanization of europe- it means several things happening at the same time.. 1) white breeding, 2) increase immigration and support of both guys and girls from africa, 3) white men willing to sacrifice more (not just encourage sex), 4) black/african culture support, etc etc. But I am a bit extreme :)
Agree 1,000 %

you talk about Africanization of Europe . Bit how do you feel about it ? Are you afraid , upset, supportive ?

Back